1. Excuse you, I enjoyed clicking the 3 relevant spells my class had in a mob of 80 backpedaling people, half of which were lowbies whose sole purpose was to paint the floor with a crossword composed of their names, for the entirety of the 20 seconds it took you to run out of mana at which point I would sigh in relief, no longer having to deal with the daunting task of clicking 3 things in no particular order, bust out my magic stick and proceed to squirt my enemies with water whilst trying to convince the raid chat how underrated wand specialization is.

Then again, I was also 12.
    This is when you know someone actually played Vanilla.

The nostalgia bias when people describe old PVP is incredible.

Now, granted, I was extremely young when I played Vanilla, but I can remember it being rage-inducing when it came to PvP. Choose your path: PvP like above, or PvE as a buff bot/food dispenser/not invited to the raid class/spec. Really, I will never understand how romanticized it is. Was it a great time? Of course - at the time, it was the best game I had ever played, and I still think the experience was unique. But I don't let that cloud my judgment whatsoever.

As far as PVP goes: Every expansion > WOD as a non-hunter/feral/DK/resto Druid. (Did I miss any of Holinka's favorites?)

2. This is when you know someone actually played Vanilla.

The nostalgia bias when people describe old PVP is incredible.
    I love linking this video when it comes to vanilla pvp:

[yt]1C7Uvt_0oYs[/yt]
    As far as PVP goes: Every expansion > WOD as a non-hunter/feral/DK/resto Druid. (Did I miss any of Holinka's favorites?)
    I'm pretty happy that I learned from my mistake with cataclysm and don't purchase an expansion anymore before it's been out for a month or two.

3. I did not say PvP is easy, it's just faceroll. Get Shadowmourne = win. 2 warriors in 2s = win. It's just stupid.

And I did not say I hated the PvE content, simply, compared to other expansions, the raids were very easy (I did love Ulduar, though, still one of my favourite raids)
    It's funny when people claim smourne is insta-win. I've seen so many people kill shadowmourne wielding warriors 1on1, damn I've done it myself plenty of times with a variety of classes.

There's only one thing wrong about smourne right now, and that's the bug that breaks stealth when the weapon unleashes AoE.

4. In pve TBC was absolutely the best. The only pve-flaw TBC had were the amount of abilities. Fire mages leading it with 2 buttons.

5. It's funny when people claim smourne is insta-win. I've seen so many people kill shadowmourne wielding warriors 1on1, damn I've done it myself plenty of times with a variety of classes.
    It's sad to see people who still believe that 1vs1 is a criteria of evaluation, as WoW has never been balanced in 1vs1. Ofc when you play vs nabs, you pwn them no matter their gear.
    Try to get good players with LoLmourne...

6. It's funny when people claim smourne is insta-win. I've seen so many people kill shadowmourne wielding warriors 1on1, damn I've done it myself plenty of times with a variety of classes.

There's only one thing wrong about smourne right now, and that's the bug that breaks stealth when the weapon unleashes AoE.
    This is not a 1vs1 game, not sure why everyone always gotta bring that up as an argument. And just so you know, that the explosion breaks stealth isn't a bug.

7. Well, I mostly like Cataclysm because of archeology as profession and also Deathwing . For me WoTLK was 20% good and 80% bad because it looked boring ofcourse the Lich King looked cool with his sword no doubt but it was just meh for me. It didn't had futures that Cataclysm has.
    TBC on the other hand was pure fun because my first experience was in TBC. Good times.

8. It's sad to see people who still believe that 1vs1 is a criteria of evaluation, as WoW has never been balanced in 1vs1. Ofc when you play vs nabs, you pwn them no matter their gear.
    Try to get good players with LoLmourne...
    Precisely. The sad thing is, in arena the warrior doesn't need that much skill if he has a paladin cleansing him/giving freedom etc. Just focus a target, maybe overpower a cast and commence pumping unhealable damage.

Beating a noob wielding Shadowmourne in a duel does not mean it is a balanced item.

9. Precisely. The sad thing is, in arena the warrior doesn't need that much skill if he has a paladin cleansing him/giving freedom etc. Just focus a target, maybe overpower a cast and commence pumping unhealable damage.
    This is so true my first Wow Arena exp was with the Char of a Friend.
    Full geared war with sm and hc offparts. I played wow for around 2 weeks, my mate was a Hpala with around 6kgs. He help me set up my Interface and macros and we were on skype, we easy got to 2,3k.
    Not ultra high and ofc not top gladi xyz but i played wow for 2 Weeks, and i was a big noob.
    ( and on molten ofc )
    I basic had no skill but i dont need skill with Full Gear to get a good rating on Molten.

Molten WOW has nothing to do with skill its paytowin ( in 99 of 100 Games its Gear/Class Bugs-> Skill on Molten. )
    Sure there are a few Players with "Skill" and they will outplay you but like i said in 99 of 100 Games its Gear/Class Bugs.
    ( not talking about the Top x Players in each Season. Sure there you will find some skills )

10. Precisely. The sad thing is, in arena the warrior doesn't need that much skill if he has a paladin cleansing him/giving freedom etc. Just focus a target, maybe overpower a cast and commence pumping unhealable damage.
    Huhuhu... this is why I thought on adding "WoW isn't even balanced in 2vs2".

11. I love linking this video when it comes to vanilla pvp:

[yt]1C7Uvt_0oYs[/yt]

I'm pretty happy that I learned from my mistake with cataclysm and don't purchase an expansion anymore before it's been out for a month or two.

4:22

Looks like the Shadowmourne of Vanilla, Warriors truly never took any sort of brain in WoW eh? :D

First ... 456