1. So why are there more players in Wrath than in Cataclysm here?

Back in Retail, I hadn't really played WoW until Cataclysm came out, so I had thought of playing Cataclysm because it is the one I am most familiar with.

However, Wrath has more population in Molten WoW from what I've seen, so I just created characters on both servers. So which one is really worth it to you?

2. I think is because WotlK is the least bugged of all the realms molten has, and the oldest, and because AT server merge with molten, i mean if i want to play the least bugged and most complete expansion i would go to WotlK, Cata is... cata, everything is at 50% and in MoP, well MoP there isnt any interesting thing to do, when u reach endgame you see there isnt ACTUAL endgame like raids or arenas so go play WotlK for the moment :P

3. retails highest population peak was in wotlk for a reason. just saying

4. Personally, WotLK is a better expansion than cata, IMO.

5. For me cata is the best exp.But molten doesn't cares about cata

6. Cause it's the most bug free expansion and it was most people's first experience on wow (like me) so there's tons of nostalgia on it

Cata best expac though, sadly molten doesnt give a **** about cata

Molten give cata some love please

7. For me cata is the best exp.But molten doesn't cares about cata
    Neither does the rest of the world.
    Cata sucks imo. Wotlk is meh. TBC is the best expansion ever.

8. Neither does the rest of the world.
    Cata sucks imo. Wotlk is meh. TBC is the best expansion ever.
    Idk about tbc.But for me cata pvp is more balanced then wotlks.

9. WoTLK has less bugs, its very enjoyable and it also brings nostalgia to old school players;)

10. Only 1 cata Realm; Molten gave up on Cata; WotLK is as bug free as private servers get; People are afraid to try something new; Tis nice being a big fish in a little WotLK pond; Shadowmourne is viable; They've programmed themselves to think WotLK is the only expansion worth playing though they've been playing it for 5 years, have been burnt out for 2, and because they know it has been time to move on for a long time, they get drunk* before they play and forget that they are burnt out.

/e * drunk or high; take your pick

Just an opinion though, take it how you want to. Also, #CantWaitForWarsong

Mainly though, very nostalgic. I started WoW on the god awful tank and spank / crazy donor gear wowscape in TBC where I got in my first guild which also happened to be the best time I've ever had in WoW. When that server sank, I had a general idea of how to play (though I never PvP'd at that point), and decided to continue on to WotLK, where I met another guild that carried me through my first year of playing and taught me the finer points of being a Resto Druid. I then took a break to play another game (GunZ: The Duel...fahking amazing). Then came back and spent another 3 years learning how to PvP across different servers. So, TBC might have been the birth of my WoW playing, but WotLK was my "childhood/teenage-ness" where I came to recognize and understand the game, and I sometimes enjoy reflecting back, though I never stay like I used to and some folks still do.

Also, something about the continent of Northrend, though it is covered in ice, makes me feel all warm and snuggly when I played like sitting by a fire w/ a blanket drinking some hot chocolate while it is snowing outside. So it's good for that too.

Fun lil secret, I used to "live" in the horde inn in dalaran. That place is awesome. The Alliance bar is a joke, tbh.

11. In my own experience, I don't believe people play Wrath because of the amount of things that work in comparison to the others. It's more because of the lore and expansive scope of things. This isn't even to mention that it's old-school, before the "new and improved" mechanics and spell interactions started appearing in Cataclysm and above.

12. For me wotlk will be the best expansion. That lore is the best in wow and close to warcraft 3.
    I started 2008. On some tbc server but got wasted few days after that. Then I played on some wotlk dunno the name but those don't exist anymore I think. (maybe it was legion wow and magic wow smth like that). It has some bad core not trinity i think and peak was around 900ppl. That was Ulduar patch back then. I was noob,didn't played any raid or arena,ever.
    Then Molten came and rest is a history.
    For me Azeroth is n1 then Northrend. im playing mop right now and 2 days ago got in howling fjord and grizzly,when I heard that music almost cried. that nostalgia man...

13. It's more because of the lore and expansive scope of things.
    The lore died with Arthas, I'll give you that much. Cataclysm was sort of stretching it, though it did serve to tie up the loose ends on long-running issues like the Infinite Dragonflight. MoP and especially now WoD, however, have gone so completely off the rails with the lore that it's almost laughable.

Still, it's nice playing on an xpac where most of the stuff actually works and more stuff is regularly fixed, compared to an xpac like Cata where our last official update according to the changelog on the main Molten website was November 2014.

If anything, Cataclysm has made negative progress since Moltdown, with some things that were never bugged before like the arena matchmaking system suddenly and inexplicably becoming very noticeably bugged now.

14. WoTLK has been out for 6 years now, it's almost perfect retail scripted. Molten is the only high-population server that you can get Shadowmourne on. People like Shadowmourne, what can I say :D

MoP needs to become a bit more popular.
    I have played WoTLK and got tired of the same old same old.
    Cata was never good enough, even on retail it sucked.

123 ... Last