1. Strange Spherical Stone ( Alchemy )

I been trying to farm strange spherical stone in Jade of forest the past 2 days , never seen it drop
    I asked few people who has a hand on it , and they gave me the same spot and still got nothing of 8 hours farming daily
    anyone know / can help please post here
    the spot i been farming is killing any mob near Paw'don Villag
    thank you for you time :)

2. I asked a couple of guys and they said there's a higher chance for it to drop from MSV trash... I never confirmed this though.

3. I asked a couple of guys and they said there's a higher chance for it to drop from MSV trash... I never confirmed this though.
    I can confirm it for you .. i got it like on the 4-5th trash run .. gl with farming it !

4. ye, do MSV trash runs, u should get it after 2,3 runs

5. Thanks for confirming cos I'm trying to farm this for myself as well, just like the OP. :)

6. I can confirm that they drop from MSV trash also. Good luck.

7. We ran an MSV trash farm the other night and my guildy got his stone on the first clear. I got mine on the second clear. After that, there was at least one more drop later. I think we did about 10 clears total.

Much better than farming in the jade forest.

8. That is supposed to be taught by the trainer in this patch, sux that it doesn't

9. Did a few MSV trash farms today but, no dice. :(

Do the Quillens drop it or is there a higher chance to get them from the trash after the first boss?
    I've only been farming the Quillens so I might need to do an actual raid just to get to the trash beyond the first boss.

10. Did a few MSV trash farms today but, no dice. :(

Do the Quillens drop it or is there a higher chance to get them from the trash after the first boss?
    I've only been farming the Quillens so I might need to do an actual raid just to get to the trash beyond the first boss.
    Yeah, we got all 3 of ours from the trash in the very first room.

11. I asked a couple of guys and they said there's a higher chance for it to drop from MSV trash... I never confirmed this though.
    Yes it has higher chance to drop in MSV trash. I have it one anyway, did the MSV full run and fortunately a trash before elegon and final msv boss drops it. It was the first time and the last time i saw the strange spherical stone drop. Good luck mate :D

12. Yes it has higher chance to drop in MSV trash. I have it one anyway, did the MSV full run and fortunately a trash before elegon and final msv boss drops it. It was the first time and the last time i saw the strange spherical stone drop. Good luck mate :D
    Omg. My RNG is abysmal.
    Never ever seen it drop.
    :(

13. Omg. My RNG is abysmal.
    Never ever seen it drop.
    :(
    Don't be sad :) be a lil positive and it will drop .. also do a full run its really easy

14. After QQing a lot...
    I finally got it lol! Thanks for all the helpful information.
    :)

15. how do you hand in the quest though? i have the lotuses in my bag and the quest says completed, but cant seem to find a way to actually complete it.

12 Last