1. MY FIRST 25 successful RAID lead \ o /

So i play on Ragnaros im 14 years old soon i started playing on jan 2nd and first month i played pvp only because i thought pve suck, but then i decided to try out pve and i liked it , today successfully finished TOC 25 (i was lead ) didnt won anything but im really happy cus i leaded raid to the end with no wipes for the first time . I know its nothing special at all but i had to share with someone cus it made me rly happy and since my irl friends doesnt paly wow ill do it here .
    so someone hug me \ o /
    O yea if someone play on ragnaros send me pm here so we raid together :3 my main chat is restosteffi

2. Gz, mine was with ToC too, but 10. :D

3. toc is not hard but we were all bunch of randoms :D had few dc-s / leaves but that was it . It was nice group :3

4. Gratz . Your will be more succesfull with time. More raiding , more experience. Good luck

5. Congrats! My first raid leading experience was back in BC. I ran a group of 10 through BT without wiping. I remember how great that felt. Remember to credit the awesome people you raided with, too!

6. yeah i did because everyone were listening , no rage quiters or whiners so it was quite nice for pug raid :P

edit : sorry wanted to quote enzerutomoshibi :P

7. Gz kiddo.

Mine was in 2010, I lead ICC 10 raid and that citadel claymore dropped from the first boss. Guess what?

I ninjaed it .:cool::D:D . Only the first 2 bosses were scripted on that time tho.

8. Congrats! I remember my first raid lead back in WOTLK, good old days.

9. Congrats! I remember my first raid lead back in WOTLK, good old days.
    WOTLK is the best tho :D everyone says that :P

10. Congratulations! Keep at it! You'll be surprised how applicable it is to real life. Knowing how to manage and deal with people is an excellent skill to have :)

11. Congratulations! Keep at it! You'll be surprised how applicable it is to real life. Knowing how to manage and deal with people is an excellent skill to have :)
    Spoiler: Show

maycontainswearing

12. Congrats! My first raid leading experience was back in BC. I ran a group of 10 through BT without wiping. I remember how great that felt. Remember to credit the awesome people you raided with, too!
    A 10 Man Black Temple during BC? All hail the greatest raiders ever...

12 Last