1. @Edifice is it there any chance to return coins which i donated 1 day ago? Or.. ? It's over;) i though there will be no update for MP ..they told me maybe at the end of month.. but they expire 15march..so i spent them ;S

2. @Edifice is it there any chance to return coins which i donated 1 day ago? Or.. ? It's over;) i though there will be no update for MP ..they told me maybe at the end of month.. but they expire 15march..so i spent them ;S
    How did you donate yesterday? Donations aren't enabled yet.

3. How did you donate yesterday? Donations aren't enabled yet.
    My fault sorry,i meant i purchased items with my coins.. :) didn't donate,it was gift from you:)

4. @edifice
    what happening with vote points?
    1st )Did we get any refund for vote points?
    2nd)Can you check why i didn't get any vote point ? (200-400 join date and promotion items)

5. My fault sorry,i meant i purchased items with my coins.. :) didn't donate,it was gift from you:)
    You can try to open a misbuy ticket here.

6. You can try to open a misbuy ticket here.
    Thanks a lot, i made ticket.

7. 528 gear before or after the coin wipe :)

thanks btw, thats the statement i was looking for :D
    Still would like to see answer to this question :) Ty

8. How do resets work for coins that I gift to another account?

9. Still would like to see answer to this question :) Ty
    BEFORE wipe. It will be extended again if need be.

10. What about those who have tickets open to refund items in order to get Shadowmourne back?

I have about a day or two left until mine gets answered I believe, and my coins are set to reset on the 15th I believe.

11. What about those who have tickets open to refund items in order to get Shadowmourne back?

I have about a day or two left until mine gets answered I believe, and my coins are set to reset on the 15th I believe.
    Doubt it will be on the 15th cos he mentioned it's day of recovery + 50 days.

12. I checked the first reset (obviously it's going to be my account), and it is on the 23rd of March, everyone else is after that date, so don't fret for another 10-15 days in regards to your currency resetting :P

13. If your current points are ABOVE the points you had on December 29, 2014:
    Your points will be "reset" back down to the value you had on December 29, 2014.
    Do we need to use the votepoint we got by voting during jan., feb. and march or will they be on top of the "december-29-amount"?

14. Awesome, appreciate the quick responses from both of you. :D

15. Everyone should be able to see their reset information in the account panel now.

If your counters are > 0, simply buy some things and watch the counters go down :)

First 1234 ... Last