1. How do resets work for coins that I gift to another account?

2. How do resets work for coins that I gift to another account?
    The same way, either spend them or the account is forced down to what they had on dec 29, regardless of the gift. (so the gift factors into "refunded" coins)

3. Everyone should be able to see their reset information in the account panel now.

If your counters are > 0, simply buy some things and watch the counters go down :)
    Good stuff Edifice. :)

Now be a hero and release SM for a few days for those who did not have it(Full price or so..whatever) :D :D :D

4. The same way, either spend them or the account is forced down to what they had on dec 29, regardless of the gift. (so the gift factors into "refunded" coins)
    Just to clarify will the count down be what the receiving account already has in place, meaning if they have only 5 days left the gifted coins will disappear alongside the refunded coins in 5 days.

Or will it follow the reset count down from the sender?

5. I am working on recovering one account still i am waiting for a answer on the support will my 30 days start when i recover or will i have a reset counter

6. If your counters are > 0, simply buy some things and watch the counters go down :)
    Approved, works fine.

Well done. :)

7. im curious as to how it will work for coins that have been restored and then gifted across accounts? for example i have restored 3 of my accounts and transferred all the coins to one account, will they all then be wiped back to what it was before?

8. im curious as to how it will work for coins that have been restored and then gifted across accounts? for example i have restored 3 of my accounts and transferred all the coins to one account, will they all then be wiped back to what it was before?
    It doesn't matter if the account received more gifts or not, the coins will reset back to the same amount you had by december 29th if you don't spend them.

9. It doesn't matter if the account received more gifts or not, the coins will reset back to the same amount you had by december 29th if you don't spend them.
    so it may not just reduce the amount i have now, but increase on my accounts that now have 0 on? cause if i had 100 coins on one of my accounts, but they are now on a new account and i don't remember which one had the coins on it, i will lose them?

10. "12 Days 7 Hours remaining until 538 refunded coins and 24 points are reset"

Can I ask about that Vote Point bit.... I used all my vote points to 0.. the ones I have atm are what I have earnt myself from voting, so why are you taking them away from me :x I'm saving up for some Xmog gear.

11. so it may not just reduce the amount i have now, but increase on my accounts that now have 0 on? cause if i had 100 coins on one of my accounts, but they are now on a new account and i don't remember which one had the coins on it, i will lose them?
    No. Suppose you transferred all your coins to X account. X account had 50 coins before the wipe. If time runs out and you have more than 50, you will lose your coins until it hits 50. If you have less than 50, you wont lose nor gain anything. So, if your accounts have 0, you won't gain anything after the coin wipe.

This system is favourable for those who had 500+ coins(a lot of coins) before the wipe since they can still maintain a lot of coins after the wipe. No one saw it coming though...or...

:D

12. Can I ask about that Vote Point bit.... I used all my vote points to 0.. the ones I have atm are what I have earnt myself from voting, so why are you taking them away from me :x I'm saving up for some Xmog gear.
    I'm having the same issue.

13. Closer to 3 or 5.
    So the update will be for sure on 3- 5 days cuz i got left 13 and wich ilv will be released :D thanks

14. So, I have a couple of questions. I was saving an account to recover after the Marketplace releases new gear. And with the new countdown on your coins and votepoints in effect, I'm wondering how this would work.

Account 1 recovered on the first day: Has 12 days before Coins/VPs resets
    Account 2 recovered on the 15th day: Has 27 days before Coins/VPs resets
    Account 3 to be recovered soon: Has 50 days before Coins/VPs resets

So, coins that are gifted, received or already on that account will reset on said days. If I gifted 30 coins from Account 1 to Account 2, the coins will expire in accordance to Account 1, 12 days. But, what if you gift those coins to Account 2, making them reset in 27 days. What will happen in lets say 20 days, after Account 1's countdown has disappeared and you gift from Account 2 back to Account 1? Or even from Account 3?

Confusing, but if you re-read it, you'll understand my point. I can see flaws that concerns me.

15. "12 Days 4 Hours remaining until 0 refunded coins and 0 points are reset"

Does this mean that the coins and points I currently posses will remain as their are under the assumption I spend nothing before the reset?

Thanks

First 12345 ... Last