1. Stormlash macro???

Hello shamans in molten, have a little problem with a burst macro as enhance shaman:

#showtooltip Ascendance
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast Ancestral Guidance

.....so everything works with this macro xcept Stormlash totem that doesn´t pop at the same time, i saw in Utube that can be used all in 1 button, but here i have to double click (click 4 explanatory reasons) in order to put stormlash totem, so am i wrong its my macro wrong can u guys help me please?

2. Hello shamans in molten, have a little problem with a burst macro as enhance shaman:

#showtooltip Ascendance
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast Ancestral Guidance

.....so everything works with this macro xcept Stormlash totem that doesn´t pop at the same time, i saw in Utube that can be used all in 1 button, but here i have to double click (click 4 explanatory reasons) in order to put stormlash totem, so am i wrong its my macro wrong can u guys help me please?
    Molten macros are broken, you can't use 2 spells off the GCD at the same time like you are suppose to.

3. u cant use that macro and it was never posible 2 use such macro on retail couse of GCD (stormlash), what u can do is just pop Stormlash before that macro and u should add /cast Stormblast at the end of that macro

4. Hello shamans in molten, have a little problem with a burst macro as enhance shaman:

#showtooltip Ascendance
    /cast Blood Fury(Racial)
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Ascendance
    /cast Ancestral Guidance

Grab on use agility trinket - moar dmg :D

5. Grab on use agility trinket - moar dmg :D
    Actually its more damage to get the On Proc and pay attention to its proc using an addon.. It's nearly double the Agility.

6. Try putting stormlash at the end of the macro if it still dont work you can always take out guidance and macro it with wolves at least that's what I do

7. i saw in Utube that can be used all in 1 button, but here i have to double click (click 4 explanatory reasons) in order to put stormlash totem, so am i wrong its my macro wrong can u guys help me please?
    Its a annoying molten bug but there might be a way to fix the problem.
    Bizzard's default mode is to activate abilities on mouse/key button release but there are addons that make u able to activate abilities on mouse/key button press.
    With such a addon it should be possible to execute ur macro 2 times, on press and release.

8. You should have Stormlash macro'd in with Hero/Bloodlust, it is not YOUR personal CD, it's your RAID'S.

It is of much better gain that it is used when ALL of your raid at doing their most DPS, generally the time through Bloodlust/Hero is active and as such you should bind it to that.

/cast Heroism/Bloodlust
    /cast Stormlash Totem