1. pvp blood DK with pve pieces

I made a blood off-spec for my DK to troll ppl

would Indomitable Pride HC and Soulshifter Vortex HC good for it in pvp?
    I already have gurthalak on it as pve gear

1 pve weapon and 2 pve trinkets would leave me with about 3700 resilience as a pvp tank,but wont the huge amount of stamina and the huge amount of dmg absorb proc from the trinkets make up for the loss of resilience?

200% death strike blood shields+indomitable shields sound OP

2. doenst really matter because the moment you specc blood you are useless in pvp and people will just ignore your not existing damage.

I still dont get why people think that blooddk has any use in pvp

3. its really useful as a flag carrier or for protecting bases

and thought its not useful in high rated arenas below 1800 you can troll almost anybody

and DS can crit 50k dmg, HS 25k (before wipe my friend had a 110k DS crit with half cata gear)
    it can deal huge amount of dmg every 8 seconds just with 4 clicks, its enough to make the attacker go defensive against a tank which gives a huge advantage for the team

and with gurthalak being so easily achievable that weapon proc alone can kill ppl and it has a fairly high chance seeing how hard it is to kill a BDK

4. its really useful as a flag carrier or for protecting bases

and thought its not useful in high rated arenas below 1800 you can troll almost anybody

and DS can crit 50k dmg, HS 25k (before wipe my friend had a 110k DS crit with half cata gear)
    it can deal huge amount of dmg every 8 seconds just with 4 clicks, its enough to make the attacker go defensive against a tank which gives a huge advantage for the team

and with gurthalak being so easily achievable that weapon proc alone can kill ppl and it has a fairly high chance seeing how hard it is to kill a BDK
    You only do good damage against cloth and low resil targets, totally carried by weapon, the only think a blood DK is killing is a warrior and a rogue.

Spec Unholy, be unkillable, self sustaining and actually do legit damage. Get actual skill.

5. you guys miss the point
    my main spec is unholy

this is only a 'what if' thread for random battleground trolling

just asking in theory if a pvp BDK with gurth and those 2 trinkets would be better than with 2 pvp trinkets

btw that low resi cloth part is not true seeing how i deal 25k DSs with 277 ilvl on a 4000 resilience paladin

6. if you got gurthalak get a blf hc coupled with your pvp trinket and just run around :D

7. lol yea completely forgot about BLF xD
    but with that setup DK will be more about surprise burst than defense

so back to the main question, would a bdk with those 2 pve trinkets more unkillable or with 2 pvp trinkets?

edit: how about bdk with gurth,blf and vos (just for procs)? xD

8. What about making a char to enjoy the game yourself instead of "trolling" people and thinking that you enjoy making the game less enjoyable for those people.

9. To think you're actually good against anything that's not a warr... Any range will mess you up pretty nicely and i wish they do.

10. srsly this community...ppl dont study how to read these days?

if this is such a bad class for pvp as you say so and so easy to deal with why would others feels less enjoy from killing me?

i have every class,every spec,im playing everything as i enjoy this whole game,i enjoy playing every class

against casters i have rune of spellhattering,-2% spell dmg meta gem, anti-magic shell, strangulate with hand of doom and gylphed,mind freeze with endless winter,dark simulacrum,death grip,necrotic strike

Spoiler: Show
    this spec is for battleground to hold bases as long as possible,is this that hard to understand?

and guys stay ON-TOPIC pls as no one cares about your opinions about certatin classes or specs...

just checking in after a few bgs i keep owning the following classes in random bgs in 1v1:
    easy: warriors,paladins,rogues,other DKs,shamans,druids (feral/balance),warlocks,priests
    bit harder: hunter,mage,healers

i 2v1ed a holy and the efc ret pala above horde base in WG both had hp above 160k (they werent low resil clothies) ,so dont tell me bdk cant deal dmg

11. you seriously need to just take a ****ing walk.

12. i 2v1ed a holy and the efc ret pala above horde base in WG both had hp above 160k (they werent low resil clothies) ,so dont tell me bdk cant deal dmg
    They should quit this game.

13. ofc they are bad we are talking about random battlegrounds here not high rated arenas

14. relax, lmao.

my m8 has indomitable pride and it doesn't really help him much in pvp nor in pve (don't know why?)

and as a blood dk, you'd need a lot of mastery for your blood shields when you mindlessly death strike.

so, soulshifters vortex would be a more viable option. + the extra stamina wouldn't hurt either.

12 Last