1. Cmon dudes its not impossible to have fun as a bdk in Cata.
    Sure, ya dont make any dmg (with some luck u do but thats not often!) but ya survive in random BG the most encounters of stupid players. EVEN FROST MAGE!
    So if ya do random BG (I gave it a try, time ago) its perfectly ok to roll some bdk, but if there is some group that plays just a little brain using together, its a pain in the ***!
    I personly enjoy bdk in pvp-NO ARENA-just random bg. Its fuggin fun.. so what ? blame me for having fun on a game! -.-
    And yes, Im not a good pvp player nor pve ;) but that doesnt mean I have no fun playing dad game :)

2. Tell me how much fun doing little damage and not facerolling is...

3. You guys, the OP wants a suggesstion not a Blood DK hate thread xD. People also don't understand that a BG isn't always about Top Damage and top kills on chart. A Blood DK have many uses in BG. They are one of the best Flag Carriers, AV Tanks and Base defenders. And you guys are taking this **** way to serious lol, Ofc he is not going to PvP as Blood in Arena.

4. Also to answer the guy's question, Yes two Stam PvE trinket is the best way to go. Reason why? Well our old server Frostwolf(before wipe) used to have a Blood DK with that set up. It was already almost impossible to kill him when he had 260k HP unbuffed... and over 300k fully buffed. Also Tbh you won't notice any difference playing a Blood DK with 4.5k resillence and 3.7k resillence, I know cuz I was already soloing groups of horde in BG with just Blue Vicious Gears and a Pve weapon.

5. May 13, 2015  
    doenst really matter because the moment you specc blood you are useless in pvp and people will just ignore your not existing damage.

I still dont get why people think that blooddk has any use in pvp
    They're damage is not non existing btw. I know several Blood DK's who hit hard as crap and could easily solo you. (Vunleashed on Warsong, Huonx Neltharion, Immortality Neltharion).
    Vunleashed and Huon both had 2300+, not sure why you think they're so "useless" in PvP.

6. May 14, 2015  
    Sorry but he's playing BDK PvP, so hate is all he's gonna get. inb4 my post getting reported for butthurt...

@OP - you want advices? Either respec to Uh/Frost or delete your character. Only stupid low-skilled noobs with zero self--respect who have never taken WoW, PvP and arenas seriously take BDK PvP seriously. No haterino - that's just how it is.

Edit: actually just read OP and saw who it was. Benito, just stop trolling and play srsly, mate. Or as Jugger suggested, maybe you should go out more often rather than trolling ppl with BDKs...
    Edited: May 14, 2015

7. May 17, 2015  

bllee

i play dk blood dk and i can say that is very great jst need to know to use it and i rly finde unholy is big **** for dk but frost is good good dps so i play frost and blood they both great in pvp

8. May 17, 2015  
    Hi

I play bdk on wotlk. I know it's totally different since you no longer have arp in cata. Yet in wotlk I get the same hate then bdk's get in cata. Always top ranked and the only thing that I cant kill are skilled bis healers, mages and elementals.

ot: you seem to make bdk look like a ridiculous spec seeing your low amount of keybinds.

9. May 17, 2015  
    i play dk blood dk and i can say that is very great jst need to know to use it and i rly finde unholy is big **** for dk but frost is good good dps so i play frost and blood they both great in pvp
    Well, too bad for you, mate. Unholy is the best PvP spec for DKs on both 3.3.5 and 4.3. If you think Blood and Frost are better, then you're just ignorant.

First 12