1. Welcome! BTW what happened to sapphire?
    sapphire will probably stay mod, hisue is the link between players and staff, which is a awesome idea

2. So does this mean now that we can actually write about things that bugs us without our posts getting deleted all the time? Constructive criticism aint a bad thing at all and it is a really bad thing for the community that we cant make any posts that could have any negative impact on any molten's staff member :(
    The Forum rules haven't changed in the slightest and they will continue to be applied.
    So-called "constructive criticism" is only so in the eyes of the writer more often than not.

sapphire will probably stay mod, hisue is the link between players and staff, which is a awesome idea
    Sapphire isn't going anywhere. Hisue is our Community Manager, while Sapphire is a Forum Moderator. They aren't the same position, they simply both operate on the Forums.

3. The Forum rules haven't changed in the slightest and they will continue to be applied.
    So-called "constructive criticism" is only so in the eyes of the writer more often than not.
    I guess that´s a NO.

Welcome Hisue!

4. Sapphire isn't going anywhere. Hisue is our Community Manager, while Sapphire is a Forum Moderator. They aren't the same position, they simply both operate on the Forums.
    yes, as i said. no need to quote me

5. yes, as i said. no need to quote me
    You said "probably." I clarified that it isn't a probability.

6. Welcome! BTW what happened to sapphire?
    Nothing. Hisue is going to commit his time to keeping the community informed and doing things with you, while I get to focus on my actual job description and banning people. :cool:
    On a more serious note, it's really a position I think we've needed for some time. Myself and others just don't always have time to do this sort of work, and it's very important that it gets done. I, for one, am glad Hisue is offering himself as tribute. :)

7. Nothing. Hisue is going to commit his time to keeping the community informed and doing things with you, while I get to focus on my actual job description and banning people. :cool:
    On a more serious note, it's really a position I think we've needed for some time. Myself and others just don't always have time to do this sort of work, and it's very important that it gets done. I, for one, am glad Hisue is offering himself as tribute. :)
    You could better call it sacrifice..... :D
    You know how much spam Edifice, Kaer and you get daily... :)

Now by officially making Hisue point of community communication he will be dead within 2 weeks at most :P

8. Nothing. Hisue is going to commit his time to keeping the community informed and doing things with you, while I get to focus on my actual job description and banning people. :cool:
    So... this is you..?

9. So... this is you..?
    Yes, that's exactly how Sapphire looks in real life. :^)

10. hi hissue welcome

an important question please:

what is the statue of job on dev position are you guys still reviewing those 139 app for like 3 weeks time??

11. Welcome Hisue, my favorite Servers became one .
    One can't be happier than that.
    Spoiler: Show

:cool::cool::cool:

12. Well first id like to see if something gets delayed, postponed or anything to inform this to community. Example arenas got disabled today and none posted anything about it. This gets me very angry when you dont inform us what is going on.

13. Yes, that's exactly how Sapphire looks in real life. :^)
    SHUUUSH He/she(?) might press that button on you :D

First 12345 Last