1. Well first id like to see if something gets delayed, postponed or anything to inform this to community. Example arenas got disabled today and none posted anything about it. This gets me very angry when you dont inform us what is going on.
    this this this this this this this

2. So... this is you..?
    I am sorry but what on earth do you people expect out of a moderator? Mind they aren't community relations officer, that isn't their primary role. Like it or not moderators are there to enforce rules and yes mete out infractions community relations is secondary, and in fact they need to keep a distance to not create favoritism.

That said I do welcome the new staff but I'm confused as to how this will be managed considering the volume of redundant queries. How will these be better consolidated and redirected to this particular role? Will there be a penultimate thread for these specific Q/A? How will these questions and queries be redirected?

3. I am sorry but what on earth do you people expect out of a moderator? Mind they aren't community relations officer, that isn't their primary role. Like it or not moderators are there to enforce rules and yes mete out infractions community relations is secondary, and in fact they need to keep a distance to not create favoritism.
    Don't start this here ! Leave it for some other time and place. Let's just not do this,this is a debate that won't end at all so lets just welcome Hisue and move on. :)

4. Hisue, you didn't respond to my earlier question.

5. Just a question.
    Is Molten hiring in any way other than devs or mods?
    Hisue, you didn't respond to my earlier question.
    No, we aren't.

6. Just a question.
    Is Molten hiring in any way other than devs or mods?
    Hisue, you didn't respond to my earlier question.
    Currently I believe we're entirely staffed out, especially on mods. You can try applying still though I believe!

7. Welcome to Simba-wow :3...

On a more serious note, I have a suggestion on what you plan to do regarding Deneb's concerns. I was a support/mod/QA team of another game's pserver with the population of around 2-3k players. Pms, forum messages and such works there as the community is small. But I believe it isn't the case here as it is a vast community with multiple expansion on multiple realms, pms and whispers in game can be very overwhelming. So I suggest thinking of a newer method of working as the QA team. Like constantly monitoring post in support section, or make a new "ticket" system mainly for questions where you can assign your team members to address them during their shift, etc.

Once again, welcome to dogewow :3

8. Hisue, a serious question this time. Why is there no report section for each realm ? There was one in AT and it was working perfectly fine.

9. Hisue, a serious question this time. Why is there no report section for each realm ? There was one in AT and it was working perfectly fine.
    Hey Denadox! That's a really great idea actually, and you should suggest it here! :)

10. Good -_- We needed a Tirion Fordring Mod here and now we have one. Some posts will come at you like a bag of bricks, it's up to you on how to evade or take the hit.

11. We can suggest something right here or? we can... somewhere else? I want to suggest something which is staff related about website change log...

12. We can suggest something right here or? we can... somewhere else? I want to suggest something which is staff related about website change log...
    suggestions go here http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...ns-amp-Changes Make sure to put them in the correct sub section realm suggestions ect.

13. suggestions go here http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...ns-amp-Changes Make sure to put them in the correct sub section realm suggestions ect.
    We can suggest something right here or? we can... somewhere else? I want to suggest something which is staff related about website change log...
    Although, i will gladly read and reply those in PM's too.

14. Could you guys make the realms optional? :D and we could chose If we want or not to do pvp... only pvp realm is a dumb thing not everyone wants to pvp while doing something... I think you should add a torn off turn on system... So the a.holes who just have fun with killing low lvl and low hp players or the "throw off" from a cliff Druids... this system is just awful. Give us a chance to chose if we want or not engage in pvp... you know when I farming or crafting I don't realy like to kick asses... If I want to do that I go in a BG and kick allys... but not everytime and everywhere... now Molten and Arena tournament got together I think this is a good chance for you to make this implementment for us!

First ... 2345 Last