1. A united community!

Greetings Molten-WoW community,

I come with news!
    We want to grow closer to our community; this means having a healthy and efficient channel between you guys and the staff so that we can better understand any suggestions or concerns that any member may have. In order to do this we are bringing up changes and ideas to the Staff structure.

What does this mean? Well, you won’t feel as though you’re being left out of the loop or that we as a staff aren’t being transparent or clear with you all. My PM’s will always be open to anyone with questions regarding any information we provide.
    We’ll also be bringing new activities to participate in with other players such as events, tournaments, community contests, movie and stream promotions, interviews and so much more!.

So who am I, you may ask? I was an administrator, event master and dedicated member of the Arena-Tournament community. I’ll be here to make sure everyone (both community and staff) are all on the same page so that the server can move forward as smoothly as possible with everyone remaining satisfied. Feel free to contact me while I’m online in-game or via forum PMs and I’ll respond as soon as I can!

We look forward to communicating and getting to know you guys better in the future.

Hisue.

2. Welcome to the molten community Hisue and hope you can help all those with questions :)

3. Nice. Good luck. We really need a nice mod around here.

4. Welcome and good luck. I hope you will do your best from now on.

5. Welcome,

Little question: are you only here for AT realms? or for all?

6. Aah, someone started to work on someting that I've alwasy thought molten lacks a bit =)

That's cool =)

7. Welcome,

Little question: are you only here for AT realms? or for all?
    I'm here for all realms.

8. Welcome to my fellow countryman, hope you don't get discouraged by the cluster **** that sometimes brews in these forums :D

9. Sapphire will always remain in our hearts...

watching.

10. Just a question.
    Is Molten hiring in any way other than devs or mods?

11. im sure you will do your best :D Good luck !

123 ... Last