1. Trinket duo

Has any1 tried Moonwell Chalice+Soulshifter Vortex(410 one) together? If u did,did it work well?

2. That's just soo bad and useless, go with foul gift + casket/pvp burst, for best results.

3. I have tried this, the damage will be roughly the same as the PVP on use badge along with a foul gift proc, as the mastery gained starts having "DR".

Explanation, in case you're wondering why, is that it takes more mastery rating to gain 1 point of mastery, an example (random numbers), would be that you at lvl 85 need 100 mastery rating for your first point in mastery. However, once you have 9 points in mastery, you need 240 rating to get 1 point.

4. I have tried this, the damage will be roughly the same as the PVP on use badge along with a foul gift proc, as the mastery gained starts having "DR".

Explanation, in case you're wondering why, is that it takes more mastery rating to gain 1 point of mastery, an example (random numbers), would be that you at lvl 85 need 100 mastery rating for your first point in mastery. However, once you have 9 points in mastery, you need 240 rating to get 1 point.
    I wonder how the Pve haste itemisated trinket is vs the pvp one with foul gift?