1. use root > warrior trinket.
    What 2.5k prostormers have you been dueling? Maybe if you're losing vs warriors who trinket a root, the problem might be you

2. just saying they could and still doesnt matter.

3. Since the arena open didnt face any good warrior on molten, who uses his brain, they just pop cd's bladesotrm and try to surv. till they get it back up and again bladesotrm,such skills ,+ some of them abuse bleeds which i didnt figure out how it work's,but dem bleedz tick for 50k hope they gona get a sweet perma ban for exploiting i got Screanshots already,just to figure out how the bug works and bye...

And ok,now i understand why every1 is cryign bout warriors, they just bladestorm which looks like bugged in some way, i try the same thing (usualy i am playin shock/strom bolt) and well it didnt went good, lolstorm did **** dmg ,while on the other end i faced a warrior/heal he just pop bladesotrm killed me thrugh def stancee from 400k to zero , awesome...

4. haha I love all that complaining about warriors, can't wait for WoD to come live, there will be some serious riots lol, and btw don't take me wrong, I agree, they are op even now :D

5. Since the arena open didnt face any good warrior on molten, who uses his brain, they just pop cd's bladesotrm and try to surv. till they get it back up and again bladesotrm,such skills ,+ some of them abuse bleeds which i didnt figure out how it work's,but dem bleedz tick for 50k hope they gona get a sweet perma ban for exploiting i got Screanshots already,just to figure out how the bug works and bye...

And ok,now i understand why every1 is cryign bout warriors, they just bladestorm which looks like bugged in some way, i try the same thing (usualy i am playin shock/strom bolt) and well it didnt went good, lolstorm did **** dmg ,while on the other end i faced a warrior/heal he just pop bladesotrm killed me thrugh def stancee from 400k to zero , awesome...
    gz ur noob. Arena is unplayable with this season for some reason. I feel like toilet paper here compared to what i felt on retail 5.4. Grievious will fix things up. By the way we need looooots of class fixes. Oh, and warrs are pulling everyone out of stealth from like 50 yd away in arenas with some buggd shi.t, probably demo shout.:)

6. gz ur noob. Arena is unplayable with this season for some reason. I feel like toilet paper here compared to what i felt on retail 5.4. Grievious will fix things up. By the way we need looooots of class fixes. Oh, and warrs are pulling everyone out of stealth from like 50 yd away in arenas with some buggd shi.t, probably demo shout.:)
    Warriors and demo shout ? lol u freakin noob, learn the game,warriors dont have demo sout ...

Y grievious will fix something,we will have much more dmg and burst,so arenas wont last so long like now...

haha I love all that complaining about warriors, can't wait for WoD to come live, there will be some serious riots lol, and btw don't take me wrong, I agree, they are op even now :D
    WoD is so bad i dont know who even want to play that...

Warriors OP ? no they aren't they are just broken,and i mean bladestorm abusing ...

Here is one molten "pro warriors"

7. Omg, is BETA Testing , just have fun, and have patince! :)

They did not gave us arenas because "bug's" and when staff deliver us, just by requestin, then you start complaining. :) Just enjoy, be happy you dont do the 3 bg all over again... Respect for all! :)

8. 1)Noticed some Monk bugs, such as the Serpent Statue not working (which it doesn´t properly in the open anyhow) and Transcendence not working (which is a penalty to our mobility).

2) Only done a few Arenas so wouldnt know. While I really love healing in BGs and RBGs, I find it quite unpleasant to heal Arena, since the pressure on you is a lot bigger than on a DPS player and your failure is what usually costs your team the game (whereas a DPS messing up isn´t a big deal).

Gonna try as Windwalker once I learn to play the spec a bit. :)

3) In 2s: Warrior/Hunter. In fact, Warrior/anything. :D And no, I don´t mean the skillstorming ones, but the ones who actually know a bit about the class. Hate them. All. :D

Don´t mind heal-dps teams in any form.

9. MAJOR BUG this

Most of the time in arena i can't cast Deterence. Sometimes just once and than i can't do second one.

So annoying you want to block burst than you can't cast Deterence while you spamm on it. I talked to other hunter to he had same problem.

Hope this gets fixe

10. MAJOR BUG this

Most of the time in arena i can't cast Deterence. Sometimes just once and than i can't do second one.

So annoying you want to block burst than you can't cast Deterence while you spamm on it. I talked to other hunter to he had same problem.

Hope this gets fixe
    I noticed that too.

First 12