1. About Arenas

First of all I'm happy for relasing arenas on mop realms, I want to ask you few questions:
    - Have you seen any bugs considered about arenas?
    - Is the win mmr rate low? For example i did 100 games in 3v3 and im almost on 1.9k rating. Lost only 6.
    - What is hardest comp u encountered in arenas ? 2v2 , 3v3 and 5v5

2. Good day sir:

- warrior damge
    - no, not lose, am warr
    - i think warr/warr, warr/warr/warr end warr/warr/warr/warr/warr

piz nab

3. Good day sir:

- warrior damge
    - no, not lose, am warr

piz nab
    Give a man ban. Ty

4. Good day sir:

- warrior damge
    - no, not lose, am warr

piz nab
    i 100% agree with you bro.

5. Good day sir:

- warrior damge
    - no, not lose, am warr

piz nab
    AMEN, brother! truer words were never said.

back on topic, there seem to be some pathfinding issues, especially in ruins of lord, when u fear or poly; sometimes the cc target ends up underground for about 20sec

6. Like... i dont know... what answer did you expect on a realm with many broken spells and mechanics lol ? deff not a serious one since arenas cant be taken seriously here yet.

7. Like... i dont know... what answer did you expect on a realm with many broken spells and mechanics lol ? deff not a serious one since arenas cant be taken seriously here yet.
    Hes buddy and hes trolling me hard :D
    Thats why i replyed him.

8. I find warriors to be a ROYAL pain in my ***, they get in close and I struggle to move away, the most annoying however is DK, all the trapping, grabbing, stunning pisses me off.
    The fact that triple DPS is actually a viable suggestion sickens me, thats what this game has come to, even noobs can succeed with triple dps.
    Based on my own experience enh/spriest/mw was deadliest setup so far.
    3dps works on lower rating. A good group of 2dps & healer will win vs 3 dps (*note you can't just keep fighting when 3 warriors bladestorm you. Cause then your health will be gone before healer casts one spell*)

9. I find warriors to be a ROYAL pain in my ***, they get in close and I struggle to move away, the most annoying however is DK, all the trapping, grabbing, stunning pisses me off.
    The fact that triple DPS is actually a viable suggestion sickens me, thats what this game has come to, even noobs can succeed with triple dps.
    Based on my own experience enh/spriest/mw was deadliest setup so far.
    I play thundercleave and i fight enh/spriest/mw like 5 times and won every game.
    Warr/lock/rshaman is best option to play with this gear, dunno how its going to be with 522 pvp gear..

10. I play thundercleave and i fight enh/spriest/mw like 5 times and won every game.
    Warr/lock/rshaman is best option to play with this gear, dunno how its going to be with 522 pvp gear..
    yes that arena stup is bugged...i played vs warr/lock/rshaman from relax bro we got this guild they got abuser warlock when we start fight my team were half hp from his dots and he dont cast and he do more damage then all dps in arena...i report him and plz ban all abusers i dont play arena now before molten bans that lock

11. A lot of you just suck and don't know what to do in an arena setting. You have lots of moves in MOP, use them.

12. yes that arena stup is bugged...i played vs warr/lock/rshaman from relax bro we got this guild they got abuser warlock when we start fight my team were half hp from his dots and he dont cast and he do more damage then all dps in arena...i report him and plz ban all abusers i dont play arena now before molten bans that lock
    hmm it´s possible that he is abussing something their team is only one which we lost against it´s almost impossible to win vs them, that lock got crazy dmg even with tree form I cannot heal my arena mates to full xD which is crazy he alone did 1.5 times more dmg then my 2 arena mates together xD

13. You have lots of moves in MOP, use them.
    Oh God! Now I get it! That's what I'm supposed to do! Use my moves? God, why didn't I think of that! 9/10 pro guide, +1 upload on AJ pliz

14. Lmfao use dem moves !

use fear > warrior bersek , use root > warrior trinket , run > warrior charge , use feather > warrior slow , use disperion > warrior bladestorm after, run some more > warrior charge cuz no cd, use fear again > warrior gets 1s fear (we safe now), try to fight him > warrior fears, run more ? > charge charge charge ? use dots on him ??? >> warrior 2 spell reflects cuz why not , try to cast something > pummel np etc etc etc, aaa i dono what else to do mate nothing works not to mention he ****ing 100k crits me.

... not to mention those ****ing locks who tank like a raid boss.

p.s. ain't even mad.

15. Yep use the moves tipe /dance , and prey to god that you know good jokes, so that you make him laugh to death. :D :P

PS: just joking! :D Have fun! ;)

12 Last