1. Spirit Beast FAN ART WANTED!

Hello everyone, Ivy here!

A COMPETITION IS BEING HELD FOR MOST EPIC SCREENSHOT for each spirit beast!! http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthre...40#post2410540

PLEASE POST PICS IN SPOILERS TO REDUCE LOADING TIME!!

I am desperate to find amazing fan art for all of the 12 spirit beasts! If you find an awesome fan art pic please post it here! I'm also looking for epic art for any kind of pet, feel free to post here any of your findings!

I am not looking for screenshots of in-game pets. I want real art. Speaking of, if anyone is skilled enough and wants to create fan art that I may use in some upcoming discussions and/or guides pls let me know! Looking for Ban'thalos and Arcturis fan art the most, but I want some of all of them. Please post pics here!

FEEL FREE TO POST PICS OF ANY HUNTER WITH PET!!!

Here is an awesome pic of Skoll, I am looking for artwork along these lines:

2. Wanted to make same thread,I agree with Kimme,will serach some of them now, :)

3. Yea i think Loque'nahak looks awesome in that one.

4. Spoiler: Show

I love this pic, but I don't really like the way Loque looks in it. If someone has the talent to edit him and make him look normal :) that'd be great

5. I love this pic, but I don't really like the way Loque looks in it. If someone has the talent to edit him and make him look normal :) that'd be great
    Agree,it isn't like Loque'nahak at all

6. Okay, I know I said no screenshots.. but this one is EPIC!

Spoiler: Show

I just had an epic idea. I can host a competition for the COOLEST screenshots of hunters with their pets, and then i can go in and make fan art based on the epic screenshots, picking one for each pet. :D

I would even commission fan art, if any artists are interested.

7. Awesome Arcturis.I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Not a spirit beast, but worthy of sharing!!

9. Is this gondria in non-ghost form?!

10. So u are posting this SS's for you? lol

12 Last