1. Compendium of WotLK Macros

Here is what I am using. Most are bad and are a work in progress, and none are my own ideas. I've been stealing ideas for years.

Code:
    <Non-character specific macros>

This is my dungeon queue accepter

#Lookingfordungeon accept:
    /click LFDRoleCheckPopupAcceptButton
    /click LFDDungeonReadyDialogEnterDungeonButton
    /run LFGTeleport(IsInLFGDungeon())

<Ret Paladin>

Clicker
    /startattack
    /stopcasting
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton1
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton2
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton3
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton4
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton5
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton6

"Clicker1" 
    /castsequence reset=8/combat judgement of wisdom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Clicker2"
    /castsequence reset=10/combat Divine Storm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Clicker3"
    /castsequence reset=4/combat Crusader Strike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Clicker4"
    /castsequence reset=15/combat Exorcism,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Clicker5"
    /castsequence reset=6/combat Hammer of Wrath,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "Clicker6"
    /castsequence reset=8/combat Consecration,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

<Holy Paldin>
    Pre-pull tank buffs
    #showtooltip
    /cast [help][target=focus,help][target=filrean]Beacon of Light
    /cast [help][target=focus,help][target=filrean]Sacred Shield

<Protection Paladin>
    /startattack
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /castsequence reset=combat consecration, Hammer of the Righteous, holy shield ,Shield of Righteousness, Judgement of Wisdom, Hammer of the Righteous, consecration, Shield of Righteousness, holy shield, hammer of the righteous, judgement of wisdom, Shield of Righteousness

<Beast Mastery Hunter>
    Macro to switch aspects, mid fight
    #showtooltip Aspect of the Dragonhawk
    /cast Aspect of the Dragonhawk
    /cast Aspect of the Viper

Spam DPS Button
    /use 13
    /use 14

DPS 1
    /petattack
    /castsequence reset=target Hunter's Mark,Serpent Sting,Steady Shot,steady shot,arcane shot,Steady Shot,concussive shot,multi-shot,arcane shot,steady shot,steady shot
    /use 13
    /use 14

DPS 2
    /cast bestial wrath
    /cast rapid fire
    /cast Kill Command
    /cast intimidation
    /cast kill shot
    /cast thunderstomp
    /cast mend pet

<Destruction Warlock>
    Clicker
    /click MultiBarBottomRightButton6
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /Petattack

"DPS1" 
    /castsequence reset=combat/target Curse of the Elements,null
    "DPS2"
    /castsequence reset=combat Immolate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "DPS3" 
    /castsequence reset=9 Conflagrate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "DPS4" 
    /castsequence reset=11 Chaos Bolt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    "DPS5" 
    /cast incinerate 
    /castsequence reset=9 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,life tap 
    "DPS6"
    /castsequence reset=combat Life tap,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

<Arcane Mage>
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /castsequence reset=combat/3 arcane blast, arcane blast, arcane blast, arcane blast, arcane missiles
    /cast arcane power
    /cast presence of mind
    /cast icy veins

<Elemental Shaman>
    Clicker
    /cast elemental mastery
    /use 13
    /use 14

Clicker1
    /castsequence reset=combat flame shock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Clicker2
    /castsequence reset=combat lava burst,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Clicker3
    /castsequence reset=combat chain lightning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Clicker4
    /cast lightning bolt
    I have an AoE Macro that I can put on #5

<Shadow Priest>
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /castsequence reset=combat/target devouring plague,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    /castsequence reset=combat/target vampiric touch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    /castsequence reset=combat/target shadow word: pain,null
    /cast inner focus
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Flay

/cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay

2. I would get rid of this castsequence macros.
    With this mapped key that i mentioned in the other thread u will pull more dmg because it executes spells in a priority which is always better than a castsequence macro.
    I can help u to set it up if u want.

The only dmg rotation that i cant improve with my mapped keys is the one from ur arcane mage. It should already work fluent with ur castsequence macro.

3. How well would the ISBoxer key maps work with the DoTs applied from Shadow Priests and the like? At the moment I just use a very large castsequence macro

4. How well would the ISBoxer key maps work with the DoTs applied from Shadow Priests and the like? At the moment I just use a very large castsequence macro
    Dots also work with my "priority" mapped key.

For example on my shamis i use 4 macros:
    a) /castsequence reset=3/reset=target Flame Shock,null
    b) /cast lightningbolt
    c) /cast lava burst
    d) /cast chainlight

The mapped key has 2 steps.
    The first step is set to "do not advanced to next step for at least 10 seconds" and it execute the macros in the priority a > c > d > b.
    The second step is set to "do not advanced to next step for at least 4 seconds"and it execute the macros in the priority c > d > b.

The macro "/castsequence reset=3/reset=target Flame Shock,null"works like this: It use flame shock only once and resets when i switch target or dont execute the macro for 3 seconds.
    Now in my mapped key i use flame shock in step one and after 10 seconds it goes over to step two in which flame shock isnt executed. After 3 seconds the flame shock macro resets and after 4 seconds the mapped key jumps back to step 1 in which it will refresh the flames hock. After all it use every 14 seconds flameshock.

There is only one small downside but its also possible to fix it. Its doesnt execute flame shock in step two for 4 seconds. If u switch to a different enemy at the begining of step two it wont reapply flame shock for 4 seconds.
    To fix this problem u need one more macro: /castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
    Add this macro to step one as lowest priority and to step two as highest priority.

Shouldnt be a problem to use such a mapped key for ur Shadow priests. It might be a bit more complicated because u have multiple dots that have different durations so u need also more steps in ur mapped key to reset the dot castsequence macros at the right time.

5. Jakkre, How do I set a KeyMap for my warlock that only works with my warlock? I only want to send the steps to cast warlock spells.

6. Jakkre, How do I set a KeyMap for my warlock that only works with my warlock? I only want to send the steps to cast warlock spells.
    You must create additionnal "Action Target Groups" , make a group with only the warlocks in.

Then select that group of locks when you create key macros.

7. I'm using ISBoxer 41. They only option I have when I create a new Macro Set is to specify which character it applies to. The trouble is, it overrides my other keymap. For example, I am spamming 2,2,2,2,2,2, and my Achievements bar keeps popping up and down on the Warlock.