1. Silithid purple pet

Hi guys,

I just want to tame this insect which is big and purple (and not broken carapace). Wowhead and many guides refer it to Gorishi Fledgling Colossus. They said this insect is inside The Slithering Scar - Un'Goro Crater. But I can't find any, even when I took the quest this insect is not there. As I know this pet is not rare pet. Anybody know how to get this pet? :D

2. It's simple, wait. The pet have long respawn time. Location is right.

Regards

3. Hi guys,

I just want to tame this insect which is big and purple (and not broken carapace). Wowhead and many guides refer it to Gorishi Fledgling Colossus. They said this insect is inside The Slithering Scar - Un'Goro Crater. But I can't find any, even when I took the quest this insect is not there. As I know this pet is not rare pet. Anybody know how to get this pet? :D
    It is possible this insect is not scripted, but I cannot confirm this. Do you know what patch it was added to the game? There are a lot of 5.0.1 beasts that aren't scripted yet.

4. It is possible this insect is not scripted, but I cannot confirm this. Do you know what patch it was added to the game? There are a lot of 5.0.1 beasts that aren't scripted yet.
    I don't think that this insect is not scripted. I have seen some ppl with this insect. As I know that purple insect is from Gorishi Fledgling Colossus or a boss from Ahn'Qiraj. But Ahn'Qiraj is always closed. Maybe I miss another source to tame this insect or something? :)

It's simple, wait. The pet have long respawn time. Location is right.

Regards
    I don't think this is a rare pet with long respawn time. But I'll try your advice. :)

5. I don't think that this insect is not scripted. I have seen some ppl with this insect. As I know that purple insect is from Gorishi Fledgling Colossus or a boss from Ahn'Qiraj. But Ahn'Qiraj is always closed. Maybe I miss another source to tame this insect or something? :)

I don't think this is a rare pet with long respawn time. But I'll try your advice. :)

can you show us a screenshot of the pet so we can help? :D

6. how can u tamed it? where is the mob to tame? :D

7. once they fix stampede expect 5 silthids coming to buldoze players, it will be quite the sight to see :D