1. What class classically tops the damage in battlegrounds if played correctly?
    When its just about the pure dmg done in the bg statistice then make a warrior with a bladestorm+Sweeping strike macro.
    Stat priority is Mastery>hit/expertice cap>strength>crit.
    Mastery even outperforms strength when it comes to ur aoe dmg with BS+SS.

When u are full tyrannical geared and stack only mastery u should be able to kill any target around u in one bladestorm. If u have in additon some mastery buffs everything around u should die in 2-3 seconds.

If u attack more than one target always keep sweeping strike up to trigger SS and OS chain procs.

2. just go with boomy ._. huge dmg due to multidot ,great burst,great healing, great spec O_O

3. amazing how many responses like : me on my hunter, me on my war /(lock)...when like 90% of u played prolly paladins on previous expansion :-D
    in randoms BGs yes wars/hunters/locks do most dmg, but when ever ANY other class player that is skilled comes in that sort of BG it pops over any of those classes if u are just looking into numbers ofc.

4. Just tell him wich class tops the dmg chart so he can roll it. Can't you see he was bullied in school or something so he want's to be tough on World of Warcraft :cool:

5. often times being top in damage means you are decently geared but lack personal or team skill. why? because I notice many times the top total damage done in bg's are by people who have little kills aka their targets been getting healed the whole game witch means they or their team as a whole lack the ability to focus and/or CC targets correctly to efficiently get kills. although damage done does not really matter YOU could be very valuable to your team with out good damage I know this because when I made my rogue I did not even bother with contenders or even green gear. I carried my flag running fully naked swinging my huge epeen out in the open.

but even then damage is still important but its important that it is applied correctly and not on the fkn roads! A warrior or rogue who instant gibs my resto druid with 400k dmg more useful than the ret paladin unable to break my passive heal but ends up doing 5 mill damage.

6. I see exploiters hiding on top of that tree stump, can I have to names to ban them?

7. I see exploiters hiding on top of that tree stump, can I have to names to ban them?

Can't you get up that stump anyways ?

8. Can't you get up that stump anyways ?
    No, that are out of reach of every class, warlocks exploiting LOS mechanics on gates to get up there so their healers cannot be touched and able to freecast.

9. When its just about the pure dmg done in the bg statistice then make a warrior with a bladestorm+Sweeping strike macro.
    Stat priority is Mastery>hit/expertice cap>strength>crit.
    Mastery even outperforms strength when it comes to ur aoe dmg with BS+SS.

When u are full tyrannical geared and stack only mastery u should be able to kill any target around u in one bladestorm. If u have in additon some mastery buffs everything around u should die in 2-3 seconds.

If u attack more than one target always keep sweeping strike up to trigger SS and OS chain procs.

I thought using bs and ss together was grounds for a ban

10. I thought using bs and ss together was grounds for a ban
    SS constantly claims to be fixed, but even when only hitting 1 target SS still hits twice, now what would happen if you have 2 targets, each strike hits twice, and each of those strikes a nearby enemy too, twice.

11. Affliction warlock anyday...

And, I have lots of "proof" from rated BG's showing my theory is true. :)

12. Yeah sweeping strikes is bugged. Eventho theres no target its smashing tru air everyting in thousad yards range. Really OP. Ban all warriors plox.

13. I thought using bs and ss together was grounds for a ban
    Yes it was. Many war got a Ban for this.
    I dont play on Molten anymore but if its still bugged i think you can still Ban them with a screen proof.

First 1234 ... Last