1. Replace ''very good'' with ''super fckn ******ed op ****'' :D

2. Donate Full Gear, Top the Dps Charts. Any Class.

3. Go with warlock lol you can top killing blows with destro or damage done with afflic

This was me with contender's/malevolent a few weeks ago lol
    We lost because I was greedy and only wanted kills :p

4. Your numbers are average considering your gear..

I raise you my crafted gear.
    Which addon is that that keeps records on bgs?

5. Which addon is that that keeps records on bgs?
    It's REFlex. It records damage healing kb etc as statics to you. Very nice fir when you want to test some things

6. The most populated class :D
    And we are to take PvP advice from someone trying to play the most bugged spec ingame?
    Are you aware just how broken and unplayable unholy DK is? I'm pretty sure Demo Warlocks are stronger than them atm.

7. And we are to take PvP advice from someone trying to play the most bugged spec ingame?
    Are you aware just how broken and unplayable unholy DK is? I'm pretty sure Demo Warlocks are stronger than them atm.
    you got a point there...

8. It's by far not the best, it's not even that good, but keeping dots on everyone for the whole BG makes you still do quite some damage.
    I'm in malevolent/tyranical gear. The damage and healing record are for unholy only.

A few Battlegrounds later I faced some more Unholy, they failed miserably trying to 1v1.

9. And we are to take PvP advice from someone trying to play the most bugged spec ingame?

This is an avg dps in a 20min bg as Unholy, 480ilvl.

10. The short bus has arrived! BEEP BEEP.

11. The short bus has arrived! BEEP BEEP.
    Omg imagine all those bladestorms...

12. answer his damn question, yes arms warriors are topping the charts, in a 15min bg, they can do 9mil-12mil dmg easily.

13. Top damage is just ONE factor, and doesn't equate to how well you helped your team win/lose.

I play a WW Monk, and although any Warrior can out DPS me...none of them can beat me in a 1 vs 1.

I play defense in Arathi Basin for example, pick a flag, and defend it. Last night I defended LM by myself one at a time against 2 Warlocks, 3 Warriors, a Shadow Priest, and a Feral Druid. All 7 died. Flag wasn't taken once, except when the zerg came through. *Many people try to be smart, avoid the zerg, and solo cap flags, so I run into them constantly when solo defending*

Low and behold, someone, a Warrior ironically, started giving me grief about how I didn't contribute. Go figure.

First ... 2345 Last