1. Which class tops damage charts in battlegrounds?

What class classically tops the damage in battlegrounds if played correctly?

Destro lock? Arms Warrior?

Thanks!

2. LOl this threads are so pointless.. do some research, it's obvious that arms warriors is doing the most damage on bg's.. a 5 years old with some brain cells working knows this by now.. :D

3. LOl this threads are so pointless.. do some research, it's obvious that arms warriors is doing the most damage on bg's.. a 5 years old with some brain cells working knows this by now.. :D
    I'd say BM hunters do more USEFUL damage.

4. There are two different damage sources? Useful and unuseful?

5. Why you care for top damage? Please do not look this statistics, battlegrounds are based on strategy and results for game winning. One player can do 2 mil damage and do more things and being helpful in one battleground, then one who just run Hk's and damage everything around, to be 1st in list....

Maybe you should ask, which class/spec is more viable for bg and specifics.

6. There are two different damage sources? Useful and unuseful?
    As a hunter, my DPS is 100% single target, so all of my damage goes towrads kills. I usually even beat warriors but in the off case that I don't, my damage if far more focused as in, a warrior would do maybe 40k to 10 people and I will kill 1 person with that same 400k worth of damage (exaggerated, but you get the idea). So yes, some damage in BGs is completly is far less useful, borderline useless. If some noob hunter is chasing around a MW monk the entire BG, he will destroy meters but was completely useless. If I am on WSG and am camping AFKs in BGs, that is useless damage. 40k spread out to the entire team, is much less useful then killing 1 of them.

If I go in as a mage and just put nether tempest on everyone, that is useless but I will top the meters.

Whirlwinds just pads the meters. Sure, it will get kills, but a lot of it results in excess "useless" damage which will significantly increase there total damage done.

7. As a hunter, my DPS is 100% single target, so all of my damage goes towrads kills. I usually even beat warriors but in the off case that I don't, my damage if far more focused as in, a warrior would do maybe 40k to 10 people and I will kill 1 person with that same 400k worth of damage (exaggerated, but you get the idea). So yes, some damage in BGs is completly is far less useful, borderline useless. If some noob hunter is chasing around a MW monk the entire BG, he will destroy meters but was completely useless. If I am on WSG and am camping AFKs in BGs, that is useless damage. 40k spread out to the entire team, is much less useful then killing 1 of them.

If I go in as a mage and just put nether tempest on everyone, that is useless but I will top the meters.

Whirlwinds just pads the meters. Sure, it will get kills, but a lot of it results in excess "useless" damage which will significantly increase there total damage done.
    I play warrior on Sargeras, and I go in for the kills. It just depends on where you kill :)

8. I play warrior on Sargeras, and I go in for the kills. It just depends on where you kill :)
    I know they go for kills, but the way whirlwind works when a warrior is going for kills, it will hit others, who are unlikely to be seriously affected by the 20-100k damage it may cause them. It pads the meters of warriors heavily.

9. Being top damage in Battleground is useless for the most part. I can easily be #1 by damage with my Affliction Warlock who is geared TERRIBLY. He's having around 2~ Tyr pieces and 4-5~ Malov pieces, rest contender. I achieve that by simply doting whole opposite team, including pets and what not. I am #1 at the end. Was I actually useful in that particular BG by doting everyone with 5k ticks? No.

10. Warrior with CDs can pull crazy amount of single target dmg if timed correctly, especially fury. But BS/BB is much more useful in BGs (u slow and do dmg as hell, most of the ppl just use deff cds trying to get out of it which leaves plenty of room for ur teammates to do something). But since this is molten, frost dk can smash ppl also in bgs toping ladders with no problem. But imo best BG aoe class atm is - affli lock xD.

11. Being top damage in Battleground is useless for the most part. I can easily be #1 by damage with my Affliction Warlock who is geared TERRIBLY. He's having around 2~ Tyr pieces and 4-5~ Malov pieces, rest contender. I achieve that by simply doting whole opposite team, including pets and what not. I am #1 at the end. Was I actually useful in that particular BG by doting everyone with 5k ticks? No.
    This.

BM Hunter imo will do the most, useful, damage.

12. What class classically tops the damage in battlegrounds if played correctly?
    Random BGs?
    Any Class.

Easy with Hunt or War. But you can top the dmg charts with any Class.

13. There are two different damage sources? Useful and unuseful?
    No but there is effective and uneffective damage.

14. Random BGs?
    Any Class.

Easy with Hunt or War. But you can top the dmg charts with any Class.
    except ret pala

123 ... Last