Servers back up!

Storyline (Part 3)
    Spoiler: Show
    Molten now

Community waiting for goodie bags

Molten unites with Arena Tournament

Warmane

I see what you did there, Timmeh.

2. Im gonna miss the Layout of the website with all the photos in there about specific update, color of the news and etc..
    Currently the new website is pretty.. simple.

3. Im gonna miss the Layout of the website with all the photos in there about specific update, color of the news and etc..
    Currently the new website is pretty.. simple.
    The current Molten website is rather... cluttered with tabs, honestly.

4. Will the donation rank transfer as well or it will be reset? I logged in on Warmane and it said I'm regular.
    Also fixed.

5. Will the gear be placed on the new marketplace?

6. Authentication page on Warmane is not working.

7. Yet, the ignoring of the cata realms continue. So much bugged on cata and we have not seen a single fix or update since and DS is still messed up on spine. It is great you are looking at WOD but when you have servers with so many problems that people are playing, I find it wrong to move on to a whole new expansion.

8. I can't log in to Warmane for some reason.
    Site looks cool tho. ;3

9. Authentication page on Warmane is not working.
    Tried to reproduce 'not working' but couldn't, working just fine here.

10. Tried to reproduce 'not working' but couldn't, working just fine here.
    I'm using Firefox if that helps.

11. I'm using Firefox if that helps.
    Make sure you have javascript enabled, if you do, whats the error you receive when logging in (errors appear in the top right)

12. Yet, the ignoring of the cata realms continue. So much bugged on cata and we have not seen a single fix or update since and DS is still messed up on spine. It is great you are looking at WOD but when you have servers with so many problems that people are playing, I find it wrong to move on to a whole new expansion.
    Cataclysm isn't being ignored. We are working on all of the expansions. There is a change-log pending, though you may not see it yet, doesn't mean it's not on the way. Good things come to those who are patient. :)
    I'd appreciate it if we could stay on-topic, though. Thank you!

13. Yet, the ignoring of the cata realms continue. So much bugged on cata and we have not seen a single fix or update since and DS is still messed up on spine. It is great you are looking at WOD but when you have servers with so many problems that people are playing, I find it wrong to move on to a whole new expansion.
    If you read www.warmane.com/devlog, you will see that a major Cataclysm update is in development. Also please re-read the main post again, it underlines that work on existing expansions will not slow down, but speed up.

14. Totally unexpected guys, thanks , awesome work, feel proud to be in this community #HAPPY <3

First 1234513 ... Last