1. Very nice MOLTEN!! keep up the good work!

i see progress all the time..

but theres been so much hate lataly i do not understand why!

molten are working hard!

2. Gonna miss calling molten, lolten. Sigh.. will have to settle for lolmane instead.

Great work on the website.

3. Gonna miss calling molten, lolten. Sigh.. will have to settle for lolmane instead.

Great work on the website.
    Haha we said the same thing in our guild. We decided to settle with Warlame.

Gotta keep the puns goin'.

4. Haha we said the same thing in our guild. We decided to settle with Warlame.

Gotta keep the puns goin'.
    Warlame... nice

5. The new vote system will be based not on votes, but on in-game activity. Vote sites have benefited from private server community traffic for too long and never bothered making any improvements.
    in-game activity? What is this? Less time in the game = less points? Ca you please explain it better? It sound that people with less time will receive less points than those who have more time to play.

6. hi:)
    please add info ballon for this part i want to see my last ip too !

7. If you gonna see improvments? Hell yeah! there is daily fixes rolling in that gets tested on our test server before being released to you guys. Expect lots of fixes!
    can we expect cata class fixes ? opening of new battlegrounds, arenas ? perhaps tolbarad or wintergrasp ?

WOE and HOT fixes sure looks like a big joke ...

8. Why should we compete for anything? that is the one and only question to your equation.
    There are many factors in a completely new name and competition isn't one of them.
    :cool:
    Spoiler: Show

9. Welcome Warmane!
    So we have to use the new realmlist of Warmane for play on Warsong?

10. So... the name is properly registered... and that translates into what, in your mind?

11. Site is good.
    But the background picture is a bit lame...
    Warmane is a strong name. We need a strong background.

Gj Warmane

12. That's some great news. But i have a question about the warlords of draenor beta , is there any information you can give us , how is going will it be soon playable ?

13. a few suggestion:

add a box or ballon to show coins and points in store tab.

add a ballon to show last IP with mouseover on country name (i really want to know my last ip without inspecting page source).
    Spoiler: Show
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    $(function() {
       wmFunctions('resolveLocation', 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx', false, '#userCountry'); 
    });
    </script>

add file attach to support system , also i think better to move reports to support system instead of forum PM.

add an option to convert server time to local time.

my opinion : change this background with a high quality one

Regards,
    H0ssein

14. So... the name is properly registered... and that translates into what, in your mind?
    No risk of Copyright attacks.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last