1. When do you guys plan on making the permanent move over to the warmane website?

Will you turn the molten-wow website into a portal redirecting to warmane?

2. Btw Kaer, I am checking each n every new feature of the website so I am curious, at the moment Armory n Information is unclickable, the sotre is not updated (marketplace) and new vote system will be implemented from 25th of March right? cause it's doesn't show me anything, or is it just me? :)

3. Woah, the new server name and website are actually really cool

RIP lolten ;3

4. Same happens on Opera.
    Alright, another fix applied, this time for /authentication (Two factor authentication).

Please check.

5. To those having a blank page, give it a try now, I believe it's been resolved.
    Not working for me @ Chrome version 39.0.2171.99 dev-m (64-bit)

6. I'm also on Firefox 36 and it's working fine. Issue still persists?
    Yes, still same.
    Even cleared cache and etc.

7. When do you guys plan on making the permanent move over to the warmane website?

Will you turn the molten-wow website into a portal redirecting to warmane?
    No, no redirects and most likely never. Unless it becomes completely redundant.

8. Yes, still same.
    Even cleared cache and etc.
    Check again please and also check on other browsers if you have.

9. Just to check your problems, I just logged out n logged in again, I got two step authentication on and using Chrome x64 bit, I have no problem :3

10. Check again please and also check on other browsers if you have.
    I tryed on Chrome/Mozilla/mobile. Same

11. Alright, another fix applied, this time for /authentication (Two factor authentication).

Please check.
    Still the same. :O

12. interested in this response from staff.

and

Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

What's that mean?

13. Btw Kaer, I am checking each n every new feature of the website so I am curious, at the moment Armory n Information is unclickable, the sotre is not updated (marketplace) and new vote system will be implemented from 25th of March right? cause it's doesn't show me anything, or is it just me? :)
    Armory is in works to be within new Warmane design standard. The information also in works to add detailed information on realm population, realm performance, latency, uptime, expansion rates, available content etc.

You can use current (Molten) marketplace until Warmane improved new marketplace is active. The new vote system will be based not on votes, but on in-game activity. Vote sites have benefited from private server community traffic for too long and never bothered making any improvements.

First ... 4567816 ... Last