1. Check again please and also check on other browsers if you have.
    Still same, both on Chrome and Mozilla.
    After i click login, the authentification page remains blank, if i try to go abck to warmane.com it sends me back to same blank page.
    It only resets if i go on molten-wow.com and login again.
    I tried to login on warmane while being logged on molten and also being logged off, both ways, same result.

2. Unfortunately not, no US realms planned at the moment.

3. Armory is in works to be within new Warmane design standard. The information also in works to add detailed information on realm population, realm performance, latency, uptime, expansion rates, available content etc.

You can use current (Molten) marketplace until Warmane improved new marketplace is active. The new vote system will be based not on votes, but on in-game activity. Vote sites have benefited from private server community traffic for too long and never bothered making any improvements.
    You know it would be nice if the current Molten page gets suspended after all features Warmane is supposed to introduce are released.
    Is the current Molten logo going to change, and perhaps Warmanes logo become the official new one?

4. interested in this response from staff.

and

Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

What's that mean?
    Those are the important criterials on which the upcoming account perk system will be based on. Ranks separate to offer separate unique bonuses, determined by in-game activity (previously vote site activity), join date and donation contribution. This will be a very extensive system that we will provide more information about in the warmane.com/devlog as we progress.

5. Still the same. :O
    Completely fixed now.

It was indeed an issue with email 2 factor authentication.

6. Still same, both on Chrome and Mozilla.
    After i click login, the authentification page remains blank, if i try to go abck to warmane.com it sends me back to same blank page.
    I tried to login on warmane while being logged on molten and also being logged off, both ways, same result.
    Yup. I guess we will just have to leave it for now and wait for staff to fix problem hopefully

7. Unfortunately not, no US realms planned at the moment.
    Any plans to have a regional-based server to alleviate server latency issues?

Most likely, containing two realms on each expansion, one being for EU/Asia and Oceanic/US?

8. Armory is in works to be within new Warmane design standard. The information also in works to add detailed information on realm population, realm performance, latency, uptime, expansion rates, available content etc.

You can use current (Molten) marketplace until Warmane improved new marketplace is active. The new vote system will be based not on votes, but on in-game activity. Vote sites have benefited from private server community traffic for too long and never bothered making any improvements.
    Ahh like with that vote points thing, +1 for that decision... n thanks for clearing out our problems as quick as possible :) Good Luck with the improvements n other stuff, we will help Molten Staff in any way we are asked for... Thanks :)

9. Still same, both on Chrome and Mozilla.
    Edifice says he JUST discovered the issue and fixed it. "JUST NOW" quoting him. Please check again.

10. Completely fixed now.

It was indeed an issue with email 2 factor authentication.
    op op. yeah its fixed. awesome :D

11. I think it's already working Edifice.

12. I forgot to comment on the site, but I looked through it now and I think it looks incredibly well-designed! The changelog browsing system and layout needed that upgrade, I can't wait to see what the Armory will be like! Also curious to know more about the 'Activity/Community rank' in the Account Details.. :cool:

13. Edifice says he JUST discovered the issue and fixed it. "JUST NOW" quoting him. Please check again.
    Now i succeded to login, but it still asks me to insert auth code over and over, in a loop.

14. Any plans to have a regional-based server to alleviate server latency issues?

Most likely, containing two realms on each expansion, one being for EU/Asia and Oceanic/US?
    No plans to overstretch right now. We need to clean up the clutter and mess that we have, especially in regards to long-standing issues and renewed development pace. Until then any expansion will have to wait. Also our expansion was always determined by population and community demand and we don't have a necessity for expansion right now.

That said, some of our standby disaster-recovery servers are in US, but that's only for emergency reasons.

15. So uh what are these:
    Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Supporter
    Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

First ... 5678917 ... Last