1. realm list? do we need to change the realm list logon or not just wondering?
    It's optional, but recommended. Considering that our future work and home will be on Warmane.

2. We've got one, it's on www.facebook.com/warmaneofficial and we will integrate it once we figure a way of integrating those social link buttons on Warmane without negatively impacting the cleanness of the design :)
    Maybe can help.

3. can we expect any thing for reduce latency most of asian got 300-400 latency. We had 140 :( Can't u r move least 1 realm to US side or asia whatvever

4. maybe i missed it somewhere. But is the marketplace disabled for the moment?

5. maybe i missed it somewhere. But is the marketplace disabled for the moment?
    Marketplace can only be used on molten site at the moment.

6. maybe i missed it somewhere. But is the marketplace disabled for the moment?
    You can use it on molten-wow.com.

7. Awesome. Congratulations on this step towards a new, better era.

8. All of this sounds very nice. Good job!

9. I really hope you will start scriptin seriously...

10. Can you tell us more about what we can see in My Account tab? There are some fancy ranks, but have no idea what that means?
    In 1st I read "parrot", and was "WTF, why am I a parrot?", then I saw that it's "patriot" :cool:

I think that Marketplace in separate window wasn't a bad thing. Same with keeping it aside from Level-Ups and other Coins options.
    But it is only my opinion ;)

Also what you think about adding a bit more contrast (font, colours) in text? As far as grey looks good on black it is a bit hard to read from far, even on 40' tv screen ;)

Anyway, it's good that Molten is going forward, and becoming something new.
    Personally I am WotLK lover so please, hold at least 1 of 3.3.5a servers well scripted, so I can stay with you forever ;)

11. what?

the molten well transform completely to Warmane ? and the site www.molten-wow.com well become this >www.Warmane .com?

12. Can you tell us more about what we can see in My Account tab? There are some fancy ranks, but have no idea what that means?
    In 1st I read "parrot", and was "WTF, why am I a parrot?", then I saw that it's "patriot" :cool: ;)
    Those ranks will be used for new vote system. Kaer said so couple pages before. More info to come soon.

13. the molten well transform completely to Warmane ? and the site www.molten-wow.com well become this >www.Warmane .com?
    no. I belive they gonna shut down current website, after everything is done (molten.com) and start using only new that is https://www.warmane.com/

14. not perfect

honestly i didn't like it the name Warmane!! but i think the site molten need new design and new look that's all.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last