1. According to my calendar its march 18th right now, and it is about to end.
    Goodie bags of peace?

2. Blackrock is the only realm that can't be selected for streaming. Any plans on changing that?

3. Honestly, I dislike the new site just for not displayed main account information involving coins and points on main site like on molten website...
    Other than that its alright I guess, tho new style of posting news (on main page) is kinda dull and not so informative comparing to old site.

4. Honestly, I dislike the new site just for not displayed main account information involving coins and points on main site like on molten website...
    Other than that its alright I guess, tho new style of posting news (on main page) is kinda dull and not so informative comparing to old site.
    I agree with you. I don't like the new site aswell.. The old site design is 110% better than the new one.

5. I agree with you. I don't like the new site aswell.. The old site design is 110% better than the new one.
    I don't think many people in general like it.

6. Please Think About Molten Vets!

I am a former "Molten-WoW" player, i played for a while capping all of my Toons to full cataclysm. The server was hijacked and i understood the situation so i didn't care about having to re-gear all of my Toon or even remake them. I was understanding that it was going to be a fresh start and I was okay with it. i logged in and instantly i am killed by full Cataclysm alliance. I'm sickened that a Molten Vet. like myself cant gear or doing anything on the server because Battlegrounds and Arenas are being farmed by full Cataclysm Alliance and some horde. I know that the only reason for thing merging of the servers is for profit but i think it would be better if you thought about the players like me who cant gear and do anything and a little less about profit. :(

7. I agree, I understand it takes money to keep the server up, but you gotta balance things out, lack of money kills servers, reckless greed hurts too.
    Molten just had a brand new start and we all understand and accept that, but we cant even play if half the people is in the top gear available from day 0.

8. I don't know it this has been answered before, so I just ask again:

I know AT (everybody does isn't it ?) for his unique scripting quality (I mean that ****ing landing mechanic, pets not entering columns whilke following you and stuff), so, now that the staff has been expanded, will those mechanics be implemented on Warmane ? Will AT's scripting quality eventually "touch" MoP servers too ? (I answer this because atm the only 2 expansions merged with AT are WOTLK and Cata)

Sorry for my bad english.

9. I don't know it this has been answered before...
    I'll reply with 2quotes :

"Mechanics implemented on warmane?"
    they're not Molten or AT cores anymore, it's Warmane PVE and PVP based cores.
    Both have their pros and cons, the best of both worlds will eventually be merged together, as has been the plan all along.
    "MoP PVP?"
    If there's a demand, we will deliver.

First ... 2028293031 Last