1. My God that site looks smooth af gj

2. I dont think that stealing logos is the wisest decision during these times

https://www.facebook.com/WorldSucces...type=1&theater
    Shutterstock clipart, research better.

3. I dont think that stealing logos is the wisest decision during these times

https://www.facebook.com/WorldSucces...type=1&theater
    Like they make any wise decision lol

4. Those are the important criterials on which the upcoming account perk system will be based on. Ranks separate to offer separate unique bonuses, determined by in-game activity (previously vote site activity), join date and donation contribution. This will be a very extensive system that we will provide more information about in the warmane.com/devlog as we progress.
    Please leave game balance don't add custom thing's and bonus leave game clean and good playing for ppl that want to have fun.Leave game clean.

5. Now thats a cool looking website. I like the new layout simple, looks elegant with the old molten feel to it. Is that Gilneas?

6. Please leave game balance don't add custom thing's and bonus leave game clean and good playing for ppl that want to have fun.Leave game clean.
    Rest assured. We've written in the main post that nothing in the perk system will impact the game. We are committed to keeping realms retail-like.

7. Now i succeded to login, but it still asks me to insert auth code over and over, in a loop.
    Edi, Kaer, have a look at this please.
    I can login, i insert authentification code and captch, it says im logged in, but i cant acces any link, nor my account.
    It asks me for auth code over and over, each time i refresh page or try to access my account tab.
    Does it have something to do with my ip? in Warmane panel, in auth code email it shoes like this 2a02:2f0c:e03f:xxxx::xxx:xxxx and not my actual ip. If i login to Molten, both panel and email show my ip.

8. Edi, Kaer, have a look at this please.
    I can login, i insert authentification code and captch, it says im logged in, but i cant acces any link, nor my account.
    It asks me for auth code over and over, each time i refresh page or try to access my account tab.
    Does it have something to do with my ip? in Warmane panel, in auth code email it shoes like this 2a02:2f0c:e03f:xxxx::xxx:xxxx and not my actual ip. If i login to Molten, both panel and email show my ip.
    Yeah, I just disabled my 2-step for warmane, it was a real hassle.

9. Edi, Kaer, have a look at this please.
    It's being worked on right now. It won't be left unresolved no worries.

10. Yeah, I just disabled my 2-step for warmane, it was a real hassle.
    Well i don't rly want to disable it, feels secure.
    Pretty sure others wanna keep their 2nd auth also.
    So we need fix. ^^

11. Just a suggestion... what about adding a sort of submission to the stream tab, a box to summit questions for the stream? Maybe limited to like 3 per week or something, but would allow questions to be asked in a much more organized way.

12. Edi, Kaer, have a look at this please.
    Thank you, that has solved the issue.

IPV6 addresses will be turned off within a few minutes then everything will work just fine.

13. Thank you, that has solved the issue.

IPV6 addresses will be turned off within a few minutes then everything will work just fine.
    Works perfectly now, thanks!

Btw, how about adding back the expansion icons near realm names, right now looks kinda simple. :D

14. Just a suggestion... what about adding a sort of submission to the stream tab, a box to summit questions for the stream? Maybe limited to like 3 per week or something, but would allow questions to be asked in a much more organized way.
    Stream will be held on set dates, since last week's stream we were considering making it every 2 weeks or one month. But that's for future, we will may hold more frequent Stream sessions during March 2015 though. Warmane Stream page will be an important part of the website, hence it's on the main page. Also the changelog, devlog and stream pages will have an option of being the 'landing page' when needed.

First ... 789101119 ... Last