1. On another note... Could Edifice reformat the text to look more like the molten page?
    The new site would be more attractive to old players if the sites had more resemblance.

2. no point

Well still no point about make warlord of draenor server on warmane or even on molten! why? because you can now ply on blizzard server Wod for free how? you can bay token and spend it for 30 day and it's cost 100 gold (still under test) and i think it well be around 1k-3k gold. well depend anyway.

the molten server is a good chance to ply like old time and do old pvp arena also the glories old raid such ulduar Naxxramas icc* and i sure you there so many people want ply on Wotlk , Catacalsm , MoP
    *you can't ply on these expansion on blizzard.

so ENJOY and long life for molten GL HF :):D:cool::P

Kind Regards,
    user-molten fan-wow

3. Your post doesn't make sense and those tokens won't cost 1-3k lol

4. Your post doesn't make sense and those tokens won't cost 1-3k lol
    indeed they already cost 70-100k each.

5. Great job, and a smart move to rebrand. Put all this nonsense behind us and move forward.

6. Great job, and a smart move to rebrand. Put all this nonsense behind us and move forward.
    Thank you very much for getting it.

7. Ye I love the homepage now Im waiting for forums update =)

8. GJ guys, and keep up the good work !

9. Nice name and feature's of the new site! Good going Warmane/molten!;)

10. Some kind of indication whether a realm is WotLk, Cataclysm or MoP next to the name would be useful for new players.

11. I dont get it. Molten is going away? I have to change realmlist? if I play on warmane will the progress go to motlen? this has been explained really poorly IMO please elaborate.

12. I dont get it. Molten is going away? I have to change realmlist? if I play on warmane will the progress go to motlen? this has been explained really poorly IMO please elaborate.
    They're only changing their name.

13. When do you guys plan on making the permanent move over to the warmane website?

Will you turn the molten-wow website into a portal redirecting to warmane?
    No, no redirects and most likely never.
    ..i really wish the AT staff wouldve show the same kind of respect toward their community and not delete an active forum full of years of AT players writings

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last