1. i see

no. I belive they gonna shut down current website, after everything is done (molten.com) and start using only new that is https://www.warmane.com/
    and just yesterday i come back on molten :(

2. New name sucks, battletrash is a name from the same level of good names.
    Anyway, you are way too fast with releasing the site. It is not even near completion.

I still don't understand the realmlist either.... If we want to play at "warmane" ( :') ) do we need to change it, or will the old logon still connect you with warmane?

3. Love the name... :) great job folks !

4. Both realmlists works fine, just its recomended to use new one since all new stuff will be related to Warmane.

5. .

Now we're talking, this New look and Warlords of Draenor theme, and Release is inspiring me a lot.
    Keep it up guys, again " Damn coool Look"

And what's up with the Staff Applicants?

6. Both realmlists works fine, just its recomended to use new one since all new stuff will be related to Warmane.
    makes no sense to me... I did actually read and saw that post already.
    but you can also read it like this: it will connect to old realms, so set it to warmane for the updated servers!
    (that would make us lose 70% of the playerbase)

7. Servers will get updates no matter what realmlist you are using, but since they are opening new brand name and stuff like that i would go with new realmlist bcs i guess at some point we will be all using it.

8. makes no sense to me... I did actually read and saw that post already.
    but you can also read it like this: it will connect to old realms, so set it to warmane for the updated servers!
    (that would make us lose 70% of the playerbase)
    Just take it as an advanced warning it is as simple as that, like the current website the old one will be made redundant. Nothing odd about this move. Same with the website, it may not be finished but the process is still in progress and they will do the move more gradually and creating this awareness is the first step.

9. ''We have noticed an unsual log in attempt and your account has been locked to prevent authorized access.
    In order to unlock your account, please enter the authentication code shown on your mobile authenticator app.''

this is what i get every time i log in
    do others get this too?

10. Oh nice i can see the email i used years ago to make my account question i dont use that email anymore and theres options to change it in warmanes site is that working i dont wanna screw something up but would like to get,my email changed thanks.

11. What a pleasant surprise. Name is awesome! :cool:

12. ''We have noticed an unsual log in attempt and your account has been locked to prevent authorized access.
    In order to unlock your account, please enter the authentication code shown on your mobile authenticator app.''

do others get this too?
    Me too. But I guess it's because I'm maybe using a VPN? Could it be?

13. ''We have noticed an unsual log in attempt and your account has been locked to prevent authorized access.

do others get this too?
    Yes, it's two factor authorization. That's because you have it enabled on your account and are either logging in from a new IP address or using a different browser. You must either authorize from the authentication method (Google Authenticator or email authentication) or troubleshoot with the instructions.

14. BTW is Warmane having same problem with 2step authenticator that we had after the molt-down?

It's nice though, if i use authenticator on warmane/molten it won't ask me again on the other.

15. The new website looks great. I like how you integrated the marketplace into the same window, not a separate one as on Molten.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last