1. please update drop down menu, like coins/points, select service bla bla bla...
    i don't like guessing what i need
    i prefer click able menu

thanks

2. please update drop down menu, like coins/points, select service bla bla bla...
    i don't like guessing what i need
    i prefer click able menu

thanks
    Edifice is the MVP of the community recovery... When he's sapped from real work, he'll likely go OCD on the main page's appearance. (I was there when he did that for the main page). he replied like "stop creeping on the homepage, jees"

3. Has there been any word on when/if item sets will return to the marketplace? If they can offer those at a nice discount over what it would cost to buy the pieces individually, that would make me donate again (I donated $100 last night), don't really see anything else attractive on the marketplace at the moment.

4. So i tried to login to the warmane website and it tells me username and password are incorrect. are the accounts from molten ported over to warmane? is this an issue with arena tournament account as i don't have one never have. I was last logged in on frostwolf just 3 days ago on. It also says in the official announcement to change the realmslist but if i cannot log in to warmane then whats the point of that.....

5. I'm trying to get a molten .. but I get disconnected all servers.. But on page servers out that all servers are active ..what happens ?

6. So i tried to login to the warmane website and it tells me username and password are incorrect. are the accounts from molten ported over to warmane? is this an issue with arena tournament account as i don't have one never have. I was last logged in on frostwolf just 3 days ago on. It also says in the official announcement to change the realmslist but if i cannot log in to warmane then whats the point of that.....

OK forget all that it just allowed me to login to warmane....good deal

7. Molten site design is 110% better than Warmane..

8. You are just being nostalgic. The new site is way better.

9. The new site is so much better, i can jizz to that design, also the hype is so friggin real, when warsong hits 88 players online we're gonna see some serious ****. 10/10 best private server love you all

10. Its kinda over the hand to vote now between those 2 sites. Please fix this asap. Thank you.

11. i have changed realmlist (and patchlist) to set realmlist logon.warmane.com, but everytime i start wow i can just connect to Neltharion and there is no "warmane" in offer of servers

12. i have changed realmlist (and patchlist) to set realmlist logon.warmane.com, but everytime i start wow i can just connect to Neltharion and there is no "warmane" in offer of servers
    warmane is only new server name ...it's not a new realm.

13. i have changed realmlist (and patchlist) to set realmlist logon.warmane.com, but everytime i start wow i can just connect to Neltharion and there is no "warmane" in offer of servers
    Does it hurt? :(

This questions are getting ridiculous.

All to you guys, who are asking: What will change?

NOTHING. Just a new name and site.

I do not understand those people who cant read a single post.

I should stay away from the forum, because it starts to hurt.

14. Does it hurt? :(

This questions are getting ridiculous.

All to you guys, who are asking: What will change?

NOTHING. Just a new name and site.

I do not understand those people who cant read a single post.

I should stay away from the forum, because it starts to hurt.
    lol. go hurt yourself then..

Way better now that the name has changed. a true fresh start one could say.

15. Been here since the beginning, and i can say this is the best thing so far that has happened to molten during all these years..

Yes, we are Warmane now.. formed by 2 resilent communities.

First ... 162425262728 ... Last