1. You have information about unification here on this site. Also as you can notice, Warmane site is not completely done and there is alot of stuff to do there so i guess you will have to wait for more information to be posted there.

2. Contact us

Contact Us in the footer on the bottom of the page appears to be dead when I think it should direct to https://www.warmane.com/account/support

3. Can someone answer my question on page 12 please, perhaps the person deleting posts can enlighten me?

4. Warmane congratulations for all! a little off-topic question, archeology will be fixed?

5. The Molten story

Characters
    Spoiler: Show
    Molten

Hermes

Molten Community

Storyline (Part 1)
    Hermes

Community

Facebook brings news

Kaer returns

Forum announcement thread

Servers back online

Storyline (Part 2)
    Down again

Everything lost #2

Staff searching for solution

Edifice on community chaos

Edifice maintaining community chaos

Mods

Staff getting affairs in order

Servers rebooting...

Servers back up!

Storyline (Part 3)
    Molten now

Community waiting for goodie bags

Molten unites with Arena Tournament

Warmane
    http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2015...2516447-16.gif

6. Oh nice i can see the email i used years ago to make my account question i dont use that email anymore and theres options to change it in warmanes site is that working i dont wanna screw something up but would like to get,my email changed thanks.
    You can change it.
    Simple log in to Warmane.com > Settings > (right side ) Account Email

There you go

7. Theme looks nice but a bit depressed , just from my pov if you add some moonlight color instead of that gray in behinde it will look better for sure .
    And it look more like werewolf theme not so much like lion theme .

8. Can I ask about the programming language of the new website? Is it pure PHP? Because it seems way faster than the old one.

9. This design and name are DOPE!

Awesome as shiet.

The text is a bit meh but meh :D

10. Can I ask about the programming language of the new website? Is it pure PHP? Because it seems way faster than the old one.
    Pure PHP.

Written from scratch from things I've learnt over the years, fully modular, plugins, hooks, self written template/rendering system, full OOP, less overhead, more functionality and linear coding than current Molten site, almost the same size code wise though, maybe more once marketplace is introduced, will remain at this pace or even faster if we go above and beyond optimization, cache wise. we will also be introducing locales down the line too.

11. Should we change realmlist to set realmlist logon.warmane.com. ?

12. Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

What are the other ranks like that and how do they change?:cool:

13. When will you implement bugtracker and forum there?

14. Im sorry if i go off topic here but seems like i cannot get any response elsewhere.

When will you release the r1 title ticket system refund today?

And is the ceurrent season on Neltharion (Cata) A real season? Or will all teams and mmr be reset once warsong is out?

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last