1. Warmane is live

Hello everyone,

Today we are proud to announce and present Warmane on www.warmane.com, a new name and home in the light of Molten and Arena Tournament unity. Warmane was inspired from the Molten and Arena Tournament unity, our battle hardened community in the face of adversity and an inspiration to meet the expectations of our communities with a new home, safe and untainted. Warmane may also be a friend of Genn Greymane :cool:

Naturally Molten WoW and Arena Tournament websites will remain active, but all future development and updates will take place on www.warmane.com. New development and milestones include our newly expanded development team, upcoming Warlords of Draenor PTR, new website and more announcements that we will announce in due time. Development of existing expansions will not be affected by Warlords of Draenor PTR as we have additional new team members working on. It is safe to expect that development of all 3 expansions will be improved compared to the pace that was observed in the last two years. On top of our new and multiple database security and backup measures, we are dedicated to implementing a completely new additional layer of backup where community members would always have access and control of their characters as an additional layer of a peace of mind.

Warmane is what some of us have been mainly working on for the past month, while also doing our daily duties on Molten. We hope majority of our community members will appreciate our recent and future work on Warmane, which in turn will list daily news and updates as we progress with implementing much awaited innovative features which had long been abandoned. I also want to thank many of our core community members that have recently returned to Molten.

All our servers, services and databases on Molten are also live on Warmane. All characters, points, coins and everything else on Molten is instantly reflected on Warmane. Community members can update their realmlist to set realmlist logon.warmane.com.

Detailed information about new website's design, features, expectations and work in progress will be detailed in a separate topic. Stay safe and stay tuned for daily updates :)

2. I'd like to personally welcome the entire community to Warmane, the official unification of Molten and Arena Tournament, things can only get better from here :)

3. Warmane wow nice i love the lion

4. Indeed, an awesome name. Great job with the artwork too!

5. Simba-WoW still sounds more majestic, and catchy when you chant it.

6. "Fingers crossed" for the union. May this be a start for better things.

7. I must say the new website looks gorgeous.

8. On another note the new feature of the website, since nobody seems to have commented on it yet, is a great step forward. I am talking about the Devlog for those who haven't noticed yet. You now see some periodic updates as to the development of major content. That should ideally lessen some inquiries, and is a sort of return of the dynamic changelog (as long as people understand that these are estimates not set in stone).

9. I think there's something wrong with Warmane Store. When I select Frostwolf realm it shows my characters on Sargeras and when I select Sargeras it shows Froswolf characters.

10. The new website is awesome. The lion too. Big up!

12311 ... Last