/Salute

2. Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

What's that mean?
    Where do you see this?

3. Where do you see this?
    Sign in on warmane

Its on right side of My account details

4. I get the feeling the name "WARMANE" is named after the community's fighting spirit and Malico's hair.

5. I get the feeling the name "WARMANE" is named after the community's fighting spirit and Malico's hair.
    touché my friend, touché

6. i dont understand molten will exist or no now that Warmane is created and warlord of draenor will come in molten or only in warmane ..
    I would like to understand why warmane is created btw. hope i get a reply from any of molten admin.

"MOLTEN IS THE BEST :P)

7. AT had a working 5.4.1 Mac OS client, any chance for making a working 5.4.2 for all us Mac users??

we waited soooooo long for this, playing windows client thru wine is not cool;/

thank you in advance!

8. i dont understand molten will exist or no now that Warmane is created and warlord of draenor will come in molten or only in warmane ..
    I would like to understand why warmane is created btw. hope i get a reply from any of molten admin.

"MOLTEN IS THE BEST :P)
    Molten(+AT) name will be changed to Warmane.

9. Molten(+AT) name will be changed to Warmane.
    Thnx for the reply. Lets hope Warmane be the best server of wow in the world ^^ :P

10. I was actually intending to add text to all the gifs but decided it was too late and I'm no good at it so I let the gifs speak for themselves :D I did however make this:

The original set of gifs as well as this one is awesome :P.

have an internet cookie.

( first post on the forums lol)

ontopic.

I love the new changelog and website. I came back to you guys literally a week after the servers came back up. took me a bit to catch up to what happened. I look forward to the new content!

11. I don't get it. Warren is a new server and MW will die? or just a new name and we keep our accounts? Im a bit confused.

12. I don't get it. Warren is a new server and MW will die? or just a new name and we keep our accounts? Im a bit confused.
    Is it really that hard?

It's just a NEW name. nothing else...

13. I don't get it. Warren is a new server and MW will die? or just a new name and we keep our accounts? Im a bit confused.
    It's just a new name, new website, new designs.. We will keep our accounts, all points, coins, characters.. Everything. Nothing is lost.

First ... 152324252627 ... Last