1. I have the same problem though I am trying to log in with mobile device

2. Awesome news about the Raid finder. So hyped about this.

Will u look at the dungeon finder as well? The complete bug report is on the bugtracker. On mop realms its in rly bad shape.

Also beautiful CSS work with the new website.

3. I have the same problem though I am trying to log in with mobile device
    Give it a try now, may or may not have resolved it. (seems to be related to captcha).

4. I have javascript enabled and it doesn't show any errors just a white blank screen.
    And me.

mssg to short

5. Join date: August 5, 2011

I love this <3

6. btw my guildmates are a bit scared that is it safe to go on this site or not hehe... n i don't know what to do to prove them... any ideas guys?
    Yes, it is safe

7. I love the lion icon it reminds me of the icon of my personal guild and a guild in the LORE story of my character Frost Queen Mynce - Insignia of The Lion (the similarities are striking, but my logo is better) :D :P
    Spoiler: Show

8. I love the lion icon it reminds me of the icon of my personal guild and a guild in the LORE story of my character Frost Queen Mynce - Insignia of The Lion (the similarities are striking, but my logo is better) :D :P
    Spoiler: Show

I love the new website, I checked it out, and as everything new it feels exciting to browse through it. I can't wait to see it in it's full glory, by having all of it's features enabled.

9. Since this hasn't been mentioned, also adding that we're looking to develop and integrate a completely new in-house BugTracker to be within the website to better serve our development organization and workflow. It should also be within the same Warmane account, same as in-game and forum account, unlike current one. Until then the old one will suffice.

10. And me.

mssg to short
    Sane on Mozilla, Chrome and mobile.
    Just white screen and stuck at authentication

11. Doesn't work for me eighter, just a blank page.
    Using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89 m
    Same problem with Mozilla 36.0.1

12. Give it a try now, may or may not have resolved it. (seems to be related to captcha).
    Still nothing, don't want to send another message to crowd your inbox.
    Maybe it is a problem with authentication. maybe.

13. To those having a blank page, give it a try now, I believe it's been resolved.

14. Same problem with Mozilla 36.0.1
    I'm also on Firefox 36 and it's working fine. Issue still persists?

15. Same problem with Mozilla 36.0.1
    Same happens on Opera.

First ... 3456715 ... Last