1. Best heal/ dps?

Hi.
    I'm new here so I wanted to know which class is best for heal in pve and which class is best for dps both pve and pvp

2. Hi.
    I'm new here so I wanted to know which class is best for heal in pve and which class is best for dps both pve and pvp
    There's no such thing as "best class".However there are easy classes to play,just like ret paladin

3. Hi.
    DPS - Retribution Paladin

Heal - Holy Paladin

Both easy to play. :)

4. And Spriest on Molten in PvP with DP "working as intended".

DP, DP, DP, DP. If you use GCD hack even better like most spriests around.

DK is great in PvP, it's almost anti-everything.
    Mages are fun as well, lots of slows/snares etc. And quite strong as well.
    Hunters are fun but lack heals so if you're used to some tougher class you might get lost in beginning but they're great everywhere.
    Stealthers are fun to some people, but to me they're too squishy. Not saying that they're bad ofc, just my opinion :P

As far as heal in PvP goes, they're all good.

In PvE - everything is easy. There's a simple rotation for every class, it's just that some classes have more bugs and some don't and some just preform better in raids.
    Don't blame the class most of the time if you suck with it, blame yourself.

5. There's no such thing as "best class".However there are easy classes to play,just like ret paladin
    And Spriests.

hush
    Shadow priest, esp if you like bugs and exploits.

7. Shadow priest, esp if you like bugs and exploits.
    Wut are these bugs and exploits u talkin bout meng?Enlighten me plis

8. Retribution paladin best dps molten

9. Its not the Class, its the Player who may or may not, be good with it.

I see you on the Server running around with a Paladin, Lolmourne, and 2k dps ... welcome :)

10. I see you on the Server running around with a Paladin, Lolmourne, and 2k dps ... welcome :)
    Then he is Nate#2

11. Best heals are probably discos and holy paladins. Best overall dps are hunters, followed by rets and mages.
    Edited: April 17, 2015