1. TOC Raid (Twin Valk) 3.3.5a

Okay so the Twin Valks in TOC raid how to prevent the twins pact heal.

Also is it all the same for TOC 10/25 & TOC 10 HC/25 HC

2. Okay so the Twin Valks in TOC raid how to prevent the twins pact heal.

Also is it all the same for TOC 10/25 & TOC 10 HC/25 HC
    easy mod on molten - start dpsing white one, if she starts casting - switch to black one and dps her until she starts to cast that shield, switch again, repeat until dead. no need for taunting and ****.

3. easy mod on molten - start dpsing white one, if she starts casting - switch to black one and dps her until she starts to cast that shield, switch again, repeat until dead. no need for taunting and ****.
    So what about the tank. Does he continue dpsing the light boss when raid switch or wats up? Also why does this method work?

I've also heard about another method that u taunt how does that one work differently from this one?

4. So what about the tank. Does he continue dpsing the light boss when raid switch or wats up? Also why does this method work?

I've also heard about another method that u taunt how does that one work differently from this one?
    taunting doesnt work 90% of time (they interrupt their cast, but heals themself anyway). u should have 2 tanks. ye tank shouldn't dps he should apply threat to his target. i guess that this method works cuz this is bug, but u cannot interrupt cast (which is bug also) so until this fight is scripted this is a way to go

5. taunting doesnt work 90% of time (they interrupt their cast, but heals themself anyway). u should have 2 tanks. ye tank shouldn't dps he should apply threat to his target. i guess that this method works cuz this is bug, but u cannot interrupt cast (which is bug also) so until this fight is scripted this is a way to go
    Ok so basically light boss pops shield up dps swap to dark boss. Tank on light boss stop dpsing as well and just stand there doing nothing until twins pact is over?

6. Ok so basically light boss pops shield up dps swap to dark boss. Tank on light boss stop dpsing as well and just stand there doing nothing until twins pact is over?
    nah, tank still should apply some threat, just in case. tank will never do damage enough to destroy that shield.

7. nah, tank still should apply some threat, just in case. tank will never do damage enough to destroy that shield.
    Well from what you just said is it correct to say the way this bug work is that as long as the shield is not destroyed they won't heal?

8. Well from what you just said is it correct to say the way this bug work is that as long as the shield is not destroyed they won't heal?
    yep, you are correct

9. Since wipe destroying shield and interrupting worked 100% of the time(Mind freeze, kick, pummel, counterspell..).

Target switch originally was to not lose dps on shield because that cast was not interrupt-able even with broken shield. Them healing was in RNG hands.

Maybe I got really lucky.

10. Since wipe destroying shield and interrupting worked 100% of the time(Mind freeze, kick, pummel, counterspell..).

Target switch originally was to not lose dps on shield because that cast was not interrupt-able even with broken shield. Them healing was in RNG hands.

Maybe I got really lucky.
    too lucky bro, interrupt never worked for me

11. I can confirm that since Moltdown, interrupting the shield through the normal means (DPS it down, then Counterspell for my case) works just fine.

12. DPS the shield, interrupt the cast (like any other player cast) and pew pew laser them down

Don't make that simple thing more complicated.

13. People have started doing this fight in so many ways on molten due to bugs. Molten stealthily fixed how the shield works. You can now interrupt the cast if you break the shield, this will always work. Other ways, like taunting and such are an exploit as far as I know so avoid those, and I don't see the point in that when it works retail like.