1. Re-implementation of Duo Que and 3.3.5b

I know the developers and staff are very busy still trying to smooth over everything from the merge, but I would absolutely love to see both Duo Que and 3.3.5b come back.

I believe in order for Duo Que to be perfectly fair that there should be a restriction that past 1700 rating you can NOT que with a partner. This would prevent players from carrying one another inside Soloque. Players who que by themselves should either get more points or be selected first to join a match.

Duo Que will reinvigorate Soloque and also provide something for players who don't want to play 2v2, but would like to play together.

Warriors are extremely powerful with this patch and I truly believe that changes of 3.3.5b really did make gameplay more balanced and fun.

This thread has more information on 3.3.5b, including a list of changes: http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=286149

2. i`d like 3.3.5b back.
    I feel like meh for Duo que but it wont be such a bad feature since molten players have a lower skill cap than the 1.5k russians on AT.

3. It's not gonna happen since they want to keep it blizzlike.

4. It's not gonna happen since they want to keep it blizzlike.
    If it was truly "Blizzlike", wouldn't we be playing Warlord's of Draenor?

Also, did you personally ever play 3.3.5b?

5. I'd like to see duo queue back but not linked to the real 3s.

6. If it was truly "Blizzlike", wouldn't we be playing Warlord's of Draenor?

Also, did you personally ever play 3.3.5b?
    I played 3.3.5b from it's very beginning.

7. I played 3.3.5b from it's very beginning.
    And was 3.3.5b better than 3.3.5a?

Blackijohn
    And was 3.3.5b better than 3.3.5a?
    i think so yes. ret disc was ******ed and the removal of double overpower was a change of warr playstyle where i prefered just a general nerf of 5-10% in 2s when playing hpal warr. but it buffed weak speccs like holy priest, fury warr, boomkins, combat rogues. the ladder offered a wider variety of combs where nowadays hpal warr is dominating the ladder like never before.

9. Just like Warsong Cata using the Molten core they need to stick 3.3.5a since that is the standard patch being used in development not only for this realm but the other two WotLK realms. They need to keep things streamlined so that fixes can be applied universally and shared, so that all realms benefit.

10. Just like Warsong Cata using the Molten core they need to stick 3.3.5a since that is the standard patch being used in development not only for this realm but the other two WotLK realms. They need to keep things streamlined so that fixes can be applied universally and shared, so that all realms benefit.
    Blackrock is fundamentally different.

All the "fixes" you are talking about won't matter if the gameplay itself is broken.

If you are saying that some derivative of 3.3.5b should be implimented on all the realms, then yes, I would agree with you.

11. All the "fixes" you are talking about won't matter if the gameplay itself is broken.

If you are saying that some derivative of 3.3.5b should be implimented on all the realms, then yes, I would agree with you.
    Your choice of patch does not invalidate the fixes. That said the scripting fixes are correct to the associated patch, which is what matters.

As for implementing 3.3.5b changes onto a 3.3.5a is frankly inefficient in so much that you'd be better off with the 3.3.5b client in scripting than running across pieces that don't fit in the scripting and client.

AT realm may be different but the core and scripting of characters is the same as the other two realms, otherwise it just drains resources to have development different for one realm.

Jusos
    any news regarding character restoration ?

13. So from what I understand they need Blackrock to stay on the outdated 3.3.5a patch because it makes it easier to port it's fixes to the other WoTLK realms.

The other WoTLK realms have something against 3.3.5b because it's not blizzlike.. (as if these realms have anything blizzlike about them).

Since AT is the the one providing the fixes, it's my opinion that all realms should be moved to 3.3.5b but changed as necessary as to not ruin the "blizzlike" realms.

Duo queue seems like a terrible idea though, if it allows premade 2s comps to match up against random solo queue players. If you want to play 2s, but not ranked.. there's skirmish.

14. Molten was always blizzlike(kinda), which means no custom content on its servers. I don't see why not import 3.3.5b on blackrock but im against it in the other realms. Those realms were always without any custom content (no sq no dq etc). But I don't see why this is of such importance. The 3. 3.5b patch was kinda too much... Play the game as it is, you can make countless threads actually, whining and demanding such stuff, but if its not blizzlike, IT WILL NOT BE IMPORTED.

15. S
    Since AT is the the one providing the fixes, it's my opinion that all realms should be moved to 3.3.5b but changed as necessary as to not ruin the "blizzlike" realms.
    yea fury warrior + 3.3.5b, full raid of fury warrior u smart bro

12 Last