1. Best profession for Rogue pvp

I'm new into the rogue but I do like to BG and Arena. I was wondering which profession will be beneficial for rogue to do arenas or simply just casual BGs. Thank you in advance!

2. I like engineering. boots + parachute is nice and also synapse springs. 2nd on is LW - cheap enchants on pants + bracers. also tailoring is good that 1k bonus is pretty solid.

3. Blacksmithing - +80 (+100 with epic gems) Agility stable (not replacing any enchants)
    Inscription - +130 Agility stable (replacing +50 Agility enchant so its actually +80)
    Tailoring - +1000 Attack Power popup enchant (losing 65 crit enchant)
    Engineering - +480 Agility on-use enchant (losing 50 Expertise / 20 Agility enchant)
    Leatherworking +130 more Agility on Bracer (improving actual 50 Agility enchant so its +80)

I would choose BS + Engi

4. For arenas Jc / BS or you can change BS for tailoring.
    For bgs / duels / world pvp i`d go engi tailoring.

5. For arenas Jc / BS or you can change BS for tailoring.
    For bgs / duels / world pvp i`d go engi tailoring.
    JC is expensive to skill and it gives only +51 Agility (+81 if you are replacing Rare Gems) which is bad.

Best profession is surely Blacksmithing (+80 Agility / +100 with epic gems, and you are not replacing any enchant), I would put it over Tailoring since: stable stats > 1k AP popup and losing 65 Critical Strike which is main stat.

Then you can think about Engineering (not sure if Synapse sharing ICD with bursting trinket) or use Inscription which gives you 80 more Agility stable and it costs like 3,000g to skill 1-500.
    Leatherworking gives exacly same as Inscription, but LW is more expensive to skill.

BS / Engi / Inscri.

6. engineering and tailoring especially if you aren't human, if human (equiping 2 onuse trinkets) go bs jc (highest passive stat gain) but at the end proffesions wont kill ppl you will

7. Tailoring + Engineering its all about dat burst

8. Blacksmithing without a doubt is your number one choice as it gives +100 Agility with epic gems.

For your second one I personally prefer tailoring for the +1000AP proc, and it's also worth mentioning that the enchant you lose is 65 crit rating, and that is close to worthless as you'll have ~45% basic crit chance even without this, in BiS gear, meaning that your ambush still has 100% crit, and backstabs will be just short of that.