1. Hah.
    Slavery.
    Hah.

Man, stupid America for inventing slavery, right?
    Oh god slavery... can't believe people still mention that. Sometimes people even call me a racist, but they don't even realise that my best friend was black till my dad sold him.

2. Oh god slavery... can't believe people still mention that. Sometimes people even call me a racist, but they don't even realise that my best friend was black till my dad sold him.
    omg nice one :D

#notoracism

3. So, the option to change the language for donations is nice and all, but the option for "English" only shows a UK flag. There is no American flag anywhere. This is bull****.

See why it should be the USA flag? 300 million vs 64 million.... Completely absurd!
    Because there is ENGLISH language not American language...

Now I expect that ppl will come and say yes there is... come on its English.

Also, fuk you Kim Kardasian! Man wtf she is every day in our newspapers da fuk!

4. I kinda wanted to make one too, but decided not to for the same reason. heh. I have to be careful, even being an American myself.

That's fine, though. We're pretty lenient on discussions in this section, allowing them to advance to off-topic. It tends to be the nature of the section.

93.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
    lol.I actually agree with you and it is probably very hard to be accurate on such things but that statistic was taken from a real source,the point is that the percentage is very high and growing on average 2% each year and I am 93.71% sure it is/was legit :P

5. Ok, this might be the best troll in the thread. Yeah, I am definitely going to CUBA for my life-saving procedure. The answer to the question (which country has the BEST doctors - not the cheapest health care) is USA. Many of the doctors might be from foreign countries, but that is because we are rich as **** and attract them with big salaries, the best technology and, of course, freedom.
    Except Cuban's health care is not just free, it is THAT GOOD. And doctors in Cuba do a good job of making sure that patients are getting the care they need.

6. I wonder why everyone just keeps on picking on America's weaknesses.

7. So, the option to change the language for donations is nice and all, but the option for "English" only shows a UK flag. There is no American flag anywhere. This is bull****.

See why it should be the USA flag? 300 million vs 64 million.... Completely absurd!
    Because europeans are better ;)

8. I wonder why everyone just keeps on picking on America's weaknesses.
    The US has weaknesses? Even the dollar is gaining its value back.

9. I guess there is no difference between American English and British English...

10. Improved English > British English

11. Yeah, well british > american

Spoiler: Show
    >my face when Americans call chips “french fries”
    >my face when Americans call crisps “chips”
    >my face when Americans call lifts “elevators”
    >my face when Americans call chocolate globbernaughts “candy bars”
    >my face when Americans call merry fizzlebombs “fireworks”
    >my face when Americans call wunderbahboxes a “computer”
    >my face when Americans call meat water “gravy”
    >my face when Americans call electro-rope “power cables”
    >my face when Americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a “burger”
    >my face when Americans call whimsy flimsy mark and scribblies “pens”
    >my face when Americans call twisting plankhandles “doorknobs”
    >my face when Americans call breaddystack a “sandwich”
    >my face when Americans call their hoghity toghity tippy typers “keyboards”
    >my face when Americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings “PB&J”
    >my face when Americans call an upsy stairsy an “escalator”
    >my face when Americans call a knittedy wittedy sheepity sleepity a “sweater”
    >my face when Americans call a rickity-pop a “gear shift”
    >my face when Americans call a choco chip bucky wicky a “cookie”
    >my face when Americans call peepee friction pleasure “sex”
    >my face when Americans call a pip pip gollywock a “screwdriver”
    >my face when Americans call a rooty tooty point-n-shooty a “gun”
    >my face when Americans call ceiling-bright a “lightbulb”
    >my face when Americans call blimpy bounce bounce a “ball”
    >my face when Americans call a slippery dippery long reppy a “snake”
    >my face when Americans call cobble-stone-clippity-clops “roads”

12. What if America would not have been discovered, would you be here speaking.. English? Doubt it.

All hail inglees!

13. What if America would not have been discovered, would you be here speaking.. English? Doubt it.

All hail inglees!
    that's why I said improved. Of course we got it from the Brits. We just made it better.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last