1. That's because you and the rest of the citizens of the UK would be speaking German if not for the *** saving tactics of the USA. The LEAST you could do is use the US flag to represent "your" language that we essentially preserved for you. You're welcome.
    Your ignorance is outstanding I must say, I feel a little sorry for your countrymen, you really do push the stereotype hard.

And remind me how many votes English got for you guys back when America was first building up,You were nearly a GERMAN nation yourself, so please, maybe go read a history book and stop listening to the government sanctioned history curriculum.

2. Your ignorance is outstanding I must say, I feel a little sorry for your countrymen, you really do push the stereotype hard.

And remind me how many votes English got for you guys back when America was first building up,You were nearly a GERMAN nation yourself, so please, maybe go read a history book and stop listening to the government sanctioned history curriculum.
    lol... American history isn't that bad, nearly... but some people (like in all countries) just see it the way they want, and don't bother to actually do the reading work. Different levels of american history/gvt reveal different facts, which is odd. Like the "paul revere's night ride" depicts him as a hero just to interest kids in a rhyming history book, to inspire little kids. In Advanced placement history, it flat out tells that paul revere was captured about 25% into his ride (don't quote me on that %).

I think the only law regarding ruled-out education is that public schools can't teach a specific religion
    (called the seperation of church and state). Considering what's happening now in the good old I.S., I'd say this is a step forward.

3. It's a sad day to be American.

4. It's ok. He's only a minority. I still like the americans i knew

5. if theres anything iv learned from politics on molten....its serbia stronk

6. Will you guys stop picking on each other. I smell people who are jealous because the US flag represents the English language more often than the Union Jack. Now it's a different picture and of course you all noticed it in a good or bad way.

Feel free to hate me but I prefer the US flag not only because I'm American but also because, simply put, it's prettier in a personal opinion.

I live in a German speaking country called Austria and of course I'd be happy to see an Austrian flag representing the German language but that is very unlikely.

In this case size matters.

Germany > Austria
    United States > United Kingdom

Deal with it.

After all I couldn't care less about which flag is used eventually.

7. Not picking on him, its his childish ignorance present in many Americans. And country pride is not narcissism.

8. Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8.

Spoiler: Show

9. If you are that desperate to have English represented by the US flag, why not make it a dutch flag, since after all, it were the dutch that made the US rebel. (New Amsterdam = New York)
    Oh yeah, if wondering, the language is British, traditional English. You talk simplified English, and claim it to be the only true one.

It's not propaganda if america does it.
    Even auto-correct agrees, america isn't with a capital.

10. lol i didn't believe americans like this existed. either an old person with limited education or a troll. would be most shocked if it was a younger person lol.

there's no need to argue with these kinds of people, cuz if the qq is legit, they clearly have a learning disability. just ban them for prejudice, or lock the thread :) or both <3 but most likely a troll.. should still be removed though :)

11. If you are that desperate to have English represented by the US flag, why not make it a dutch flag, since after all, it were the dutch that made the US rebel. (New Amsterdam = New York)
    Oh yeah, if wondering, the language is British, traditional English. You talk simplified English, and claim it to be the only true one.

It's not propaganda if america does it.
    Even auto-correct agrees, america isn't with a capital.
    "dutch made the us rebel"
    i lol'd m8

First 123412 ... Last