1. [yt]nfK9UPEQavo[/yt]

Bringing that freedom 1 oil at a time

2. hah!

it's there! i saw ..believe me.

3. Dude, if you don't like the USA, then you should just get out.
    So, are you telling me that you speak American?

4. That's because you and the rest of the citizens of the UK would be speaking German if not for the *** saving tactics of the USA. The LEAST you could do is use the US flag to represent "your" language that we essentially preserved for you. You're welcome.
    Really?! There wouldn't be any US if Europe wasn't there! Shut up you "Patriot".

5. Wait, this argument is about a flag not shown in the donations panel? I uhhh...no comment.

6. I actually enjoy reading all of this nonsense

7. what is this? the official 'get caught on the bait' contest?

8. Ladies my dick is bigger than yours

9. So, are you telling me that you speak American?
    You srs?

He said

Not so proud to be american
    I said

Dude, if you don't like the USA, then you should just get out.
    you said

So, are you telling me that you speak American?
    How did you arrive at that conclusion?

10. You srs?
    How did you arrive at that conclusion?
    Oh, I don't know, you're making a thread complaining about how the US flag doesn't represent the English language.

Really?! There wouldn't be any US if Europe wasn't there! Shut up you "Patriot".
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a patriot. There are times where I don't like my country or my countrymen very much, but overall, I love my country. A lot of people express this or take it the wrong way, however. "I love my country!" and "America is great!" does not equate to "US>EU", because that's not how it was meant nor intended initially. Patriotism plays an important role in the people being allowed a say in the government's decisions and preventing things from happening like what did in Nazi Germany as an example.

11. so much butthurt contained in 3 pages worth of a thread

12. I love my country, Europe, it's great.

First 1234513 ... Last