1. BIS ToT Normal list (PvE)

This is my BiS List for BM Hunters:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...nGc/edit#gid=0

Stat Priority:

Expertise>Hit>Mastery>Crit>>>.... haste(Due to bugs, this is extremely undervalued)

(If you have any arguments with the list, would love to hear them!)

2. You are forgetting bad juju(trinket) because Zen stone is going to be fix anytime now. and most people wont level a prof for a trinket that will be fixed and become useless.

3. You are forgetting bad juju(trinket) because Zen stone is going to be fix anytime now. and most people wont level a prof for a trinket that will be fixed and become useless.
    Well, this is just the true BiS list as of right now, also the trinket bug has been around for 9 months without a fix, I don't see why all of sudden you should expect a change soonTM. But, i'll add it for people who don't have Zen Alch. Stone yet.

Another note, I know on retail Rune of Re-Origination was straight terrible, but it would be interesting if it would be worth it on molten seeing how Over-valued mastery is, and how haste is close to worthless. (And on top of that, only worth it if it had no ICD unlike retail, still might not be strong enough to be viable though)

4. Well, this is just the true BiS list as of right now, also the trinket bug has been around for 9 months without a fix, I don't see why all of sudden you should expect a change soonTM. But, i'll add it for people who don't have Zen Alch. Stone yet.

Another note, I know on retail Rune of Re-Origination was straight terrible, but it would be interesting if it would be worth it on molten seeing how Over-valued mastery is, and how haste is close to worthless. (And on top of that, only worth it if it had no ICD unlike retail, still might not be strong enough to be viable though)
    I'm not sure about Renataki Soul Charm it has same effect as Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun only for agility userss, and at the moment Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun is bugged and gives nothing.

Recently bought it and was so dissapointed that no strenght increase even when it procs

5. btw femaledwarf version is 5.4 and never will change so it is easy to do tests on it