1. So I've been having this problem while playing warrior..

I have had this problem for a while, well for all of the time I've played here on Molten. The issue is the Auto-attack. From time to time I cannot Auto-attack, which renders me unable to accumulate rage. This affects my experience in the arena, it sometimes even lead to my team loosing because I couldnt fear in time etc.

I would like to know if there is some kind of reason for this and I will be happy if someone could explain it to me.

PS: I have macroed all my spells with /startattack.

2. Are you sure there is a bug ? Warriors don't have such a huge attack speed. Also if you use Heroic Strike it will replace the next Auto-Attack.

3. --Attack timers are now reset when swapping weapons., wotlk changelog from february.

the script porting broke something.

now its working as on AT, except that on moltens realms occasionally you wont perform an autoattack at all, when youre infact supposed to

example

charge a target with

/startattack
    /cast Charge

half of the time youll see a white hit as soon as you get close to the target.

the other half of the time, the warr will skip 1 white swing and perform the next in queue, 3.6 sec later

really bs im telling you

4. Are you sure there is a bug ? Warriors don't have such a huge attack speed. Also if you use Heroic Strike it will replace the next Auto-Attack.
    Sometimes 10 seconds or so go by without me being able to auto-attack... Atk speed is ~3.40sec for 1 white swing, so its not the atk speed.