1. PvP here vs. on Frostwolf

Pretty much the title says it all.. Wanted to know if the best players played on this server or on Frostwolf.. How the bg & arena queues are during all times of the day & etc..

2. You can't say the best play on Sar or on Frostwolf. I don't know about Frostwolf but Sar has a few good PvP guilds on Alliance & horde side.

3. Sargeras pvp is better, I've tried Frostwolf and its full of whiners and people who have no idea about pvp.

4. It's hard to tell since people have diff experiences of diff realms so... Try out both realms for a logner period really.. The time which people play bgs also vary the experience... And what people you play with!

5. Dont play much of sargears...all i know is Horde frostwolf rape alliance...hell we even took over the Alliance honor vendor for around 2 hours today

6. Dont play much of sargears...all i know is Horde frostwolf rape alliance...hell we even took over the Alliance honor vendor for around 2 hours today
    Good job! We might do that here as well. Thank you for giving the idea XD.,

7. Good job! We might do that here as well. Thank you for giving the idea XD.,
    Oh please, we've all seen you guys try to raid Stormwind.

8. Yeah but I do think it worked once or twice at times when everyone was off.

9. Good job! We might do that here as well. Thank you for giving the idea XD.,
    You got rekt in Saturday trying to raid SW. We got about 50 ppl to def you got to Trade district and got asskicked and raid was over. :)

10. You got rekt in Saturday trying to raid SW. We got about 50 ppl to def you got to Trade district and got asskicked and raid was over. :)
    Lmao .. But Thanks guys !

11. You got rekt in Saturday trying to raid SW. We got about 50 ppl to def you got to Trade district and got asskicked and raid was over. :)
    We all know that were going to get rekt anyway, And as Bloodlust guild we were only 9, with 25+ more Random Hordes. Having the entire weight of the Alliance on our asses and we managed to get 1.200 Honorable Kills and lasted for 45 minutes. I call that Victory!

What you saw in SW, was just a free taste. You haven't seen anything yet. Expect SW to burn everyday when were ready. Oh and yea. you guys made a counter attack raid and charged blindly into Orgrimmar and failed. I didn't even get to see any Alliance alive in Orgrimmar once we got back from SW.

I understand that some of you are not from Sargeras. Let me introduce Bloodlust guild and show you all what we could really do once our guild is back in fighting shape.

Spoiler: Show
    [YT]wi4ZB22IFGs[/YT]
    [YT]3RxeO4A9qMk[/YT]

12. Dont play much of sargears...all i know is Horde frostwolf rape alliance...hell we even took over the Alliance honor vendor for around 2 hours today
    HAHAHA! Really, lol'd so hard at this! You all had to unstuck your characters and half an hour later you came back and got rekt again and later again so don't say you stood there for 2h brah.

I don't know about sargeras but most of players that played cataclysm and were top ranked are playing frostwolf. I'm not saying EVERY player is on Frostwolf but most of them are. For Alliance queues for bg's and arena 2v2 are instant. 3v3 queues were a bit high but since the new season started and the new gear was released, 3v3 is more active now (on Frostwolf).

With love,
    Bubzi.

13. HAHAHA! Really, lol'd so hard at this! You all had to unstuck your characters and half an hour later you came back and got rekt again and later again so don't say you stood there for 2h brah.

I don't know about sargeras but most of players that played cataclysm and were top ranked are playing frostwolf. I'm not saying EVERY player is on Frostwolf but most of them are. For Alliance queues for bg's and arena 2v2 are instant. 3v3 queues were a bit high but since the new season started and the new gear was released, 3v3 is more active now (on Frostwolf).

With love,
    Bubzi.
    We had to unstuck cause we crashed the server
    ..... it's okay mani know people with egos are afraid to admit they got camped. 2 hours was abit over exaturaed

14. We all know that were going to get rekt anyway, And as Bloodlust guild we were only 9, with 25+ more Random Hordes. Having the entire weight of the Alliance on our asses and we managed to get 1.200 Honorable Kills and lasted for 45 minutes. I call that Victory!
    Littering the Trade District with your own corpses for 45 minutes = "victory"

Meanwhile everyone and their dog on our side has the bear mount.

Maybe Frostwolf Horde is good, maybe that's where the good Hordies went, but Sargeras Horde is terrible.

15. We all know that were going to get rekt anyway, And as Bloodlust guild we were only 9, with 25+ more Random Hordes. Having the entire weight of the Alliance on our asses and we managed to get 1.200 Honorable Kills and lasted for 45 minutes. I call that Victory!

What you saw in SW, was just a free taste. You haven't seen anything yet. Expect SW to burn everyday when were ready. Oh and yea. you guys made a counter attack raid and charged blindly into Orgrimmar and failed. I didn't even get to see any Alliance alive in Orgrimmar once we got back from SW.

I understand that some of you are not from Sargeras. Let me introduce Bloodlust guild and show you all what we could really do once our guild is back in fighting shape.

Spoiler: Show
    [YT]wi4ZB22IFGs[/YT]
    [YT]3RxeO4A9qMk[/YT]
    Just Bring it..

123 Last