1. 2-3 weeks and everything will be just fine. This is motivation for you to get BiS gear and start beating these donors with your awesome skill.

So less QQ more pew pew.

2. And some of that got taken away from us in the wipe, hence the coins.

Sorry but I had over 300 Days played time on molten before the wipe, yes I'm running around in full grievous but I worked my *** off before and don't want to have to do it again.

You worked hard for s13 not for s14. If not the fact molten got ****ed by hermes you would have to play arenas for new gear anyway. I have still a lot of coins on second account but i rly dont have mentality of ''win or die'' Just want to have fun which is ruined by pay2win so hard. Time when new season starts and u start gearing once again is super fun. If u dont get it maybe change the game.

3. i dont know why people are complaining. people spend a few hundred value in coins to get a few weeks head start I do not see the problem here.

4. And some of that got taken away from us in the wipe, hence the coins.

Sorry but I had over 300 Days played time on molten before the wipe, yes I'm running around in full grievous but I worked my *** off before and don't want to have to do it again.
    <OffTopic>
    Did you work before for your grievous? :D Maybe you worked hard for s13, as Svana told. Just accept that you like being full grievous against malevolent/tyrannical teams. People like the easy mode, it isn't nothing to be ashamed of..... but please, don't try defend yourself by telling us that you worked hard for grievous before ;)
    </OffTopic>

The only good thing about the new market-gear is that now arenas will end faster... congrats full grievous donors, you will earn your "worked hard" rating !

5. You worked hard for s13 not for s14. If not the fact molten got ****ed by hermes you would have to play arenas for new gear anyway. I have still a lot of coins on second account but i rly dont have mentality of ''win or die'' Just want to have fun which is ruined by pay2win so hard. Time when new season starts and u start gearing once again is super fun. If u dont get it maybe change the game.
    Worked hard for S9, S10, S11, S13 on Molten.
    Worked hard for S13, S14, S15 on Retail.

Yes I'd have worked hard, I have never given my DK donor gear before, I always earnt my gear on her, but after losing my old DK with all her elite gear, all her achievements and things I wont get back it's fair compensation.

6. Gotta love them QQ threads.

7. Gotta love them QQ threads.
    No-one cried about Tyrannical when the realms came back up, or was that because everyone had coins to spend and now people think it's unfair on the patient people who waited?

8. Such patience, such heroism. People who get coins and spend them as it was suppose to be, as compensation to lost gear. But ye I dont give a ****. Gonna buy all mounts from the shop. Have fun with grievous.

9. No-one cried about Tyrannical when the realms came back up, or was that because everyone had coins to spend and now people think it's unfair on the patient people who waited?
    There wasnt a huge difference betwen the Malevolent / Tyran that you could cry about , take a look at Griev and tyran gear atm and check the stats pvp power ec then take a look at those buggy trinkets from MP that doesnt work and some of them work better than it shoud like no ICD or anything so yea , get full grievous get that trinket and if you are a warr or DK u can slam every guy w/o any rotation or any skill , so yeah it makes the game unplayable atm , i dont give a **** atm but im just stating how things are atm and how they will be for the next roughly 2 months , so yea all those hardcore pvpers enjoy while it lasts :D

10. No-one cried about Tyrannical when the realms came back up, or was that because everyone had coins to spend and now people think it's unfair on the patient people who waited?
    Everyone complained about tyrannical , just most threads were deleted.

first it was omg full tyrannical are facerolling everyone.
    now its omg full grievous are facerolling everyone.
    few months it'll be omg full pridefull facerolling everyone...

11. try now, having a fresh 90 with contender/wasteland and some blues vs tyrannical/grev tell me how it goes..

those guys have to farm JP now inestad of getting farmed/frustrated at bg's/arena

"QQ" 2009 trolling logic..

now for the opinion which is 100% true.. it will be always QQ no matter the year.. :D

12. Already looking forward to prideful season which hopefully they dont fail as hard as they failed with this one.

13. Already looking forward to prideful season which hopefully they dont fail as hard as they failed with this one.
    Speak for yourself....I'm enjoying this season and it seems to be going good so far

14. actually to get the full gear you need at least 13 weeks?
    let's say at least 1 month to be half geared.

and for weapons no less then 3 weeks.

I don't know about your rating i have problems to won arenas outside 3v3.

13 weeks ahead for me is a big deal as a casual player.
    Best idea i my opinion should to release the gear on MP next month to create some balance.

15. its fun how now hunters/DKs with 2 pve parts have 10000000 pets cus they summon over and over and over again THX its totaly balanced. pets to kill you. It require some skillz tho

First 1234 ... Last