1. Speak for yourself....I'm enjoying this season and it seems to be going good so far
    you enjoy it cus you are alaredy full geared and exploiting bugged trinkets and **** so shut up!!!

2. you enjoy it cus you are alaredy full geared and exploiting bugged trinkets and **** so shut up!!!
    Hes Maleve/Tyrann and not using a bugged trinket.... Stop accusing people of things, Jesus.

3. THE JELLY is real. The qq is pointless. Some people just more effort in the game than others.

4. THE JELLY is real. The qq is pointless. Some people just more effort in the game than others.
    Yeah, people are always going to find ways to make themselves feel better when they get outplayed/outsmarted or whatever; no matter the setting or who's involved.

5. you enjoy it cus you are alaredy full geared and exploiting bugged trinkets and **** so shut up!!!
    I'm enjoying the season and I'm still in Malevolent/Tyrannical lol

6. As 2.5k player from cata frostwolf and 2k from retail MoP i'm saying it now. As a frost mage i need 3x more skill to win arena against hunter/warrior with heal. Basically 2 options from 2 dps team comp perspective. Perma cc warrior/hunt for 30s and take 30% of Monk hp or second option try to cc monk and get rekt by warrior in 2s when mine deffensive cd's are off. Lets hope 2 months of hard grievous grind will make some difference.

7. Hes Maleve/Tyrann and not using a bugged trinket.... Stop accusing people of things, Jesus.
    NadDecimator speaks about this:

8. NadDecimator speaks about this:
    LOL thats MY screenshot...
    Thats DK gear http://mop.openwow.com/item=100622
    /facepalm

Spoiler: Show

9. NadDecimator speaks about this:
    yep i was speaking about that ^

10. yep i was speaking about that ^
    Read my post above.... it was My screenshot.
    Molten community love to judge and try and flame each other with no basis of proff towards anything.

11. Hi guys apparently I abuse trinkets, is there a abuse trinket club?

12. Read my post above.... it was My screenshot.
    Molten community love to judge and try and flame each other with no basis of proff towards anything.
    NadDecimator just spoke about the screenshot that Probblynotyoda posted. How is he supossed to know that it's yours? It's dk gear, yes.... so what? Probblynotyoda isn't allowed to play dk? :D

Hi guys apparently I abuse trinkets, is there a abuse trinket club?
    Yes, the "abuse trinket club" is at the end of the corridor, next door to the "Rofl, I summon 545678 pets" hunters club. :P

13. Anoyng? Yes it is anoyng seing 550k hp ppl running arenas vs ppl with 400k... unbeatable? nahhhhhhh

Honestly atm is all about class performance/gear

wariors/healer(monks specialy)
    wariors/dks
    rogues/hunters
    firemage/rogues
    afly locks/xammys

those kinda of combos with grevius gear = deadly

I see a affly lock(full grev) with Dots alone kiling me and my partner in 30secs... Balanced? Not realy but deal with it in 2 months everyone will be full Grev!

14. but deal with it in 2 months everyone will be full Grev!
    meanwhile people have to get ****ed on every single bg/arena... yeah that's the best answer "deal with it" when sometimes things are wrong and the ones in charge to do something better they wont :D because it seems they dont care

it's "only" 2 months of everyday loses/****ed over on arenas just fellas :D

15. i was watching hyrdramists stream yesterday, he was playing with on his alt priest on 2100 mmr with green/hairloom gear. didnt have a single epic piece. ofc he lost some games but he was doing pretty fkin good with like no gear.
    idk, the qq is just pointless. it would be the same if you started playing after a month or two since the beggining of the season.

plus, dont expect 2s to get any better even when everybody is gonna have s14 gear. dps healer teams will be in your face 24/7 and its just not gonna be fun. well, its kinda already like that. 90% teams i faced yesterday were warrior + healer. out of like 30 games, i remember one mage + healer, and rogue mage. probably something else, but mosty, warr + healer.
    i even stoped playing my spriest cause it just sucks against warrs.

First 12345 ... Last