1. Welcome to the Dead Arenas

Tnx for having fun to arenas last few days , if you dont have enough money , get shrekt by 522 ilvl donors , cause thats how we do it .
    r.i.p. pvp
    by Bananka without love.

2. Molten only made one mistake and that was the start of all this.
    Molten just Refunded all coins too ppl so they can rebuy their lost gears (Fair act of compensation).
    But ppl are greedy want to buy new season gear with the refunded coins (Greedy ppl).
    ppl start flaming and ask they release New gear before Coin wipe (Greedy ppl).
    Molten acted on their wish and gave in !
    They only problem i see from molten here was that They were too kind toward the community !

They should have firmly specified that the refunded coins are for compensating the old gear and period !! Nothing more !
    Sure some might have gotten but hurt but now Giving in to the request will have a long lasting negative affect on the Gaming experience as ppl have hundreds of coins from refunds and Full 522lvl item ppl walking in realm in just a few hours.

As if the gaming was not already way imbalanced because of MASSIVE bugs and now Gear ilvl gap is gonna be sooo huge that the word ONE-SHOTTING gonna get a new meaning !

Very Very bad decision molten. Now you gonna reap what you sow !

3. If your good enough at the game then this won't be to much of a big problem ..

JS

4. Lol dont even think on bg's either if you're not at least with malevolent you wont SURVIVE at all :D I'm getting 100k hits (not counting on locks) with contender set klaxxi weapon and other 450 blues..

until molten "fixes" or "enables" this feature http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=289747 for people that's fresh 90 pvp is pretty much destroyed atm for new people unless they use their wallet..

5. Can't really complain, I was ilvl around 490 before and still reking hordes even tho new market..

6. If your good enough at the game then this won't be to much of a big problem ..

JS
    You must be either troll or a very rare ****** to think that , 500 stamina , 350 secondary stat and +300 to all other stats/per item will be ''nothing if you are good enough'' . Pure ****

7. It will balance out eventually, everyone gets 2200 every week more if you can play well and get past 1500. Helps if you had high enough rating last few days to get cap past 2250 and get weapon in first hour too.

Most grievious donors are bad though and will be beaten by some cc and coordination. QQ more

8. Indeed. Ye it will be pay2win the first 2 months. But after that the ladder (i hope we actually get one o.o) will balance out. Additionally they might manage to fix some crucial bugs till then like Haste or Shaman totems.

The real question is why would someone pay 300 bucks just to get his gear faster.... They made obtaining PvP gear since Cata sooo easy.

9. It will balance out eventually, everyone gets 2200 every week more if you can play well and get past 1500. Helps if you had high enough rating last few days to get cap past 2250 and get weapon in first hour too.

Most grievious donors are bad though and will be beaten by some cc and coordination. QQ more
    That last part is golden..

10. Indeed. Ye it will be pay2win the first 2 months. But after that the ladder (i hope we actually get one o.o) will balance out. Additionally they might manage to fix some crucial bugs till then like Haste or Shaman totems.

The real question is why would someone pay 300 bucks just to get his gear faster.... They made obtaining PvP gear since Cata sooo easy.
    They didnt pay for it,those coins they bought it with were the ones molten refunded so that we can rebuild what we had b4 the hijack. I honestly dont know why they didnt get resetted with the arrival of new gear.....It makes no sense.

11. In my opinion, buying full set of gears off the marketplace ruins the fun. Nothing is more valuable than your hard earned items through BGs and arenas. I would buy weapons and trinkets though.

12. In my opinion, buying full set of gears off the marketplace ruins the fun. Nothing is more valuable than your hard earned items through BGs and arenas. I would buy weapons and trinkets though.
    And some of that got taken away from us in the wipe, hence the coins.

Sorry but I had over 300 Days played time on molten before the wipe, yes I'm running around in full grievous but I worked my *** off before and don't want to have to do it again.

13. Its like this every time new gear gets released on molten. Deal with it, cap and youll get there in a few weeks too. Its not even that hard

123 ... Last