1. AT VIP Accounts

Just wondering what the situation is for many of us players who have donated back on AT.

Will we get commands?
    Can we change faction etc freely?

If not why?

Can I get a refund it not (cus waste of money)?

You can see where this is going etc, not a flame thread, just wondering and merely showing the direction most people would go(including me).

2. Just wondering what the situation is for many of us players who have donated back on AT.

Will we get commands?
    Can we change faction etc freely?

If not why?

Can I get a refund it not (cus waste of money)?

You can see where this is going etc, not a flame thread, just wondering and merely showing the direction most people would go(including me).
    -Very unlikely you'll get any commands, because kaer does not like the idea. malaco said he'd have that discussion soon.
    -Free faction changes are under that same category, but more likely to happen.

-Malaco said the most likely situation is that all of the old VIP utilities that return will be done via an NPC.

3. To add to what Jug has mentioned; I'm fairly sure the core being used on Warsong is Moltens, and therefore the commands wouldn't work until all these VIP areas were set up to begin with - including the commands themselves.

As there are NPC's through which you can teleport to certain locations, within the Molten's core for Warsong, those commands become redundant. Plus, I'd rather have players specifically going to locations easily accessible via NPC's, to keep the population of Warsong in certain areas for World PvP purposes and such, than all over the place.

Lastly, you're requesting a refund on what was most likely a DONATION. Surely I don't have to delve into the definition of the word?

I'm sure at some point there will be a passive benefit to your VIP that us Donators have, such as never having to wait in a queue (if, by the grace of baby jesus, Warsong becomes as repopulated as it once was), etc.

4. Lastly, you're requesting a refund on what was most likely a DONATION. Surely I don't have to delve into the definition of the word?
    Okay then, I never requested a refund specifically, if I did, I would ask if I could have a refund, I merely said, no you don't need to get the definition of the word 'donation' for me as I am sure what it means (No need to try be a smart ***).

As I mentioned at the end of my post I said how people would ask these questions (yes I said I would also but I never asked for a refund, I'm just speaking for the majority of the AT donators), so please don't try to be a smart-*** with me over a few simple questions, I do appreciate the reply though.

5. By the looks of how threads are going and **** it looks like a:
    1. Nope
    2. Nope
    3. Because stuff
    4. Hell no, your money was a donation the help improve things on their end, and more money means more tools to play with so it wasn't a waste of money

5. If you ever feel said just remember we are here for you...

6. We want our vip accounts and AT core back.
    Or they can at least script the molten one and refund our money. ;)

7. We want our vip accounts and AT core back.
    This.
    I don't understand wtf is going on, why did you remove the VIP and all the AT's stuff from Warsong?
    Edited: April 10, 2015

8. This.
    I don't understand wtf is going on, why did you remove the VIP and all the AT's stuff from Warsong?
    Warsong was never on AT's core, nor were there every any VIP commands on Warsong either.

If you are confused about the fact you are playing on a new realm with your old toons, then you should do some light reading or watching the past streams.

9. -Very unlikely you'll get any commands, because kaer does not like the idea. malaco said he'd have that discussion soon.
    -Free faction changes are under that same category, but more likely to happen.

-Malaco said the most likely situation is that all of the old VIP utilities that return will be done via an NPC.
    Should've atleast given us a free faction / name change for each character when Warsong was launched. Or an announcement that name-changes / faction changes won't be available once Warsong is launched, then people could go back and change to what they want before the accounts & chars were merged in the first place on AT original realm.

Would be helpful to get some kind of information about how this is going to be handled, perhaps update us on this "Malaco discussing this with Kaer", what they have agreed on.

10. Malaco: AT features are under development
    Malaco: new core, not the same structure
    Malaco: lots of work
    Malaco: its coming :D

11. Malaco: AT features are under development
    Well atleast, that's a start in the "communication issue"

Keep going that way

12. Malaco: AT features are under development
    "irs coming :D" you mean this year right...right?

13. Malaco: AT features are under development
    What about the VIP accounts?

14. U guys just forget the VIP account, 60 euros for a complete Donated account was a LOL on molten, with 60 euros you get 3 BIS items, so just be happy to have your chars back.

15. U guys just forget the VIP account, 60 euros for a complete Donated account was a LOL on molten, with 60 euros you get 3 BIS items, so just be happy to have your chars back.
    I guess that's the reason they played on AT and not on molten.
    That argument is invalid, and pretty much pointless.

12 Last