And so, my first BG on there :D

2. What's the starting gear you get?

How come you seemed to win that easely?

Good job btw :)

3. What's the starting gear you get?

How come you seemed to win that easely?

Good job btw :)
    Looks like vicious.

Everyone from Molten is starting out in the same gear. Only the AT players get to keep their gear, but since they're geared I assume they were all in arenas. 5 DK's should melt through many things in the same gear, no? :)

Must've been fun. :)

4. aren't we (molten players) Supposed to Get free cata gear for one week?

5. aren't we (molten players) Supposed to Get free cata gear for one week?
    No?

and the starting gear is ruthless btw.

6. There is our should be for 1 week cata gear

7. 384 ruthless starter (390 for honor).

Death Grip delay and global cooldown delay in unholy pres fixed, which seriously cuts my time-to-kill by half.

My opponents were of course severely better than those I was usually fighting on my last server, but then again, so were my teammates. I had the chance to get some healer in that particular BG, which made me pretty much unstoppable as I needed no downtime to eat or regain health in anyway.

On full cooldowns, it takes about 2-3 seconds flat to land a killing blow on most classes. If taken by surprise (usually by a hard-swap in the middle of a fight), this is often fast enough to kill even experienced players before they manage to use major defensive cooldowns and before healers can react.

8. Ganked at graveyard; shame alliance hid at the very corner.

Great match!

9. Ganked at graveyard; shame alliance hid at the very corner.

Great match!
    You shouldn't have trouble gripping them down if you're running the glyph for 35 yard range, which really, you should already be doing.

10. You shouldn't have trouble gripping them down if you're running the glyph for 35 yard range, which really, you should already be doing.
    That's longer than 35 yard range.

11. That's longer than 35 yard range.
    Na. There's not a single spot in the WSG graveyard that you can't death grip people out of due to range. Worst they can do is line of sight you with the stones or make you go around to get in range.

12. U need to try 2 frost dk and 2 ret. That was my favorite cata setup. The palys bring all the good stuff that the dks are missing.